Tilman pass Trek
This can be characterized as extreme trek in a remote and wild piece of the Himalayas. The range offers you the Langsisha ice sheet, five hallowed pools of Panch Pokhari and the to a great degree remote Jugal Himal. It is home of the blue sheep and the red panda.
The trek starts from Syabrubesi to Lama Hotel, Langtang Village, Kyanjin Gumba, Langshisa Kharka, Moraine Camp, Tilman Pass- Base Camp, Tinpokhari, Panch Pokhari, Nasimpati, Bhangyang, Pauwabas, Kharka, Okhreni and finally ends at Chautara. From Chautara private vehicle is hired to return back to Kathmandu. There will rest day at Kyanjin Gumba and Panch Pokhari to explore the nearby places. Each day the average walk will 6hrs however it depends upon the trekkers physical fitness which may also take up to 7 hrs per day.
We at Bomzan Nepal Treks & Expedition will make sure that your Tilman Pass trek will end safely with an amazing lifetime of experience as our guides, leaders, sherpas and porters holds more than decade of experience in this field.
Detail IteneraryExpand All
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu Airport (1350M/4,430ft) and Transfer to hotel – Overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Preparation day and sightseeing around Kathmandu.
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi (1470m) – Duration: 6 to7 hours – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 04: Trek from Syabrubesi to Lama Hotel (2470m) – Duration: 5 to 6 hours – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 05: Trek from Lama Hotel to Langtang village (3430m.) via Ghodatabela - Duration: 5 to 6 hours – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 06: Trek from Langtang Village to Kyanjin Gumba (3870m) – Duration: 3 to 4 hours – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 07: Day hiking to Tseku Ri (5033 m) and back to Kyanjin Gompa (3870 m) – Duration: 4 to 5 hours – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 08: Trek from Kyanjin Gompa to Langshisa Kharka (4100m) – Duration: 5 to 6 hours – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 09: Trek from Langshisa Kharka to Moraine Camp (4650m) – Duration: 5 to 6 hours – Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 10: Trek from Moraine Camp to Tilman Pass- Base Camp (5320m) – Duration: 7 to 8 hours – Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 11: Trek from Tilman Pass- Base Camp to Tinpokhari (3735m) – Duration: 6 to 7 hours – Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 12: Trek from Tinpokhari to Panch Pokhari (4123m) – Duration: 5 to 6 hours – Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 13: Rest day at Panch Pokhari – Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 14: Trek from Panch pokhari to Nasimpati (3745m) – Duration: 3 to 4 hours – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 15: Trek from Nasimpati to Bhangyang (3414m) - Duration: 5 to 6 hours – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 16: Trek from Bhangyang to Pauwabas (3024m) – Duration: 5 to 6 hours – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 17: Trek from Pauwabas to Kharka (2855m) – Duration: 4 to 5 hours – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 18: Trek from Kharka to Okhreni (2043m) – Duration: 5 to 6 hours – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 19: Trek from Okhreni to Chautara (1235m) – Duration: 5 to 6 hours – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 20: Drive from Chautara to Kathmandu – Duration: 4 to 6 hours – Overnight at hotel.
Day 21: Rest day at Kathmandu.
Day 22: Final departure to onward destination.
Included in the Cost
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car or van depending on the group size.
- Food and accommodations during the trek.
- Ground Transportation from Kathmandu – Syabrubesi and Chautara to Kathmandu.
- Trekking map.
- An experienced Government licensed holder guide and porters (1 porter for each 2 trekkers) to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipment, transportation, local tax for Guide and porter
- Group first aid kit .
- Langtang national park entrance fees and TIMS Card etc.
- Government taxes, Vat and office service charges.
Not Included in the Cost
- Nepal entry visa ( You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Nepal’s Airport in Kathmandu).
- Hotel in Kathmandu
- Meals your self Kathmandu (L+D).
- Donations and Monuments fees.
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare.
- All kind drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks) Personal shopping and laundry etc.
- Personal trekking Equipment.
- Internet service, Battery charge, Hot shower during the trek.
- Tips for trekking staff .
- Any other things not mentioned in cost inclusive.
0 Reviews on Tilman pass Trek View All