Nepal is a perfect place for adventure lovers and Tilicho Trek has continuously proved itself to provide those avid trekkers an absolute trekking ecstasy.
Tilicho Trek basically means the Tilicho Lake trekking. Tilicho Lake is the world’s highest lake in the world and it incorporates glaciers of the entire northern slopes of Thorang and Annapurna mountains. The crystal clear Sapphire colored lake is something worth to travel for. Apart from the natural beauties, Tilicho Trek is also has a religious value. The trek takes you to the height of 4,919 meters along with the spectacular views of white and tantalizing Himalayas.
The trails to Tilicho Trek provide you with jaw-dropping views of Marsyangdi River, Mt. Manasalu, and Mt. Himal Chuli. Also, the diverse beauties of flora and fauna strewn across the region are not something to be ignored.
Apart from the fact that Tilicho Trek is full of natural and cultural beauties, it is equally true that the trek is comparatively a difficult one. The Tilicho Trek would take around 17 to 18 days; however, the time is entirely dependent upon the pace.
So, what are you waiting for? Contact Bomjan Treks and Expedition to go in this lifetime experience of Tilicho Trek and taste the Himalayan solitude.
Detail IteneraryExpand All
Arrival in Kathmandu Airport (1,310m)
Drive to Besishar by local bus and again drive to Chame (2,670 m) by Local Jeep it takes 9 hours overnight at Lodge. (B,L,D)
Trek to Pisang (3,200 m) 5/6 hours walking overnight at Lodge.(B,L,D)
Trek to Manang (3,540m) 5 hours walking overnight at Lodge.
Rest day for Acclimatization at Manang overnight at Lodge.(B,L,D)
Trek to Khangsar (3,734m) / Sirikharka 5 / 6 hours walking overnight at Lodge.(B,L,D)
Trek to Tilicho Base Camp (4150m) 5 ½ hours walking overnight at Lodge.(B,L,D)
Early morning Trek hike to World Highest Lake Tilicho (4,920 m) see the incredible View of Lake, Tilicho peak, Mount Annapurna one Chulu East Chulu West many etc. then trek Down to Sirikharka (3930m) 7/8 hours overnight at Lodge (B,L,D)
Trek to Yak Kharka (4,020m) 5 hours overnight at Lodge. (B,L,D)
Trek to Thorang High Camp (4,800 m) 5 hours overnight at Lodge. (B,L,D)
Early morning we will have breakfast than climb up to the Thorang-la pass 5,416 m.after we are Trek down to Muktinath (3,760 m) 7/8 hours overnight at Lodge.(B,L,D)
Trek to Jomsom (2,720m) 5/6 hours overnight at Lodge.(B,L,D)
Early morning we take flight from Jomsom to Pokhara 25 minuets transfer to Hotel with Bed & Breakfast
Drive back to Kathmandu Hotel Evening Dinner together with Typical Nepali
Departure from Kathmandu to your onward destination.Departure from Kathmandu to your onward destination.
Included in the Cost
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car or van. It is depend of the group.
- Two nights standard accommodation in 2/3 star category hotel in Kathmandu located tourist center, or up to you.
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the in trekking Local fresh fruits like orange, apple, banana and grape etc.
- All accommodations during the trek.
- Everest trekking map.
- all flight Ticket and ground transport An experienced Government licensed holder guide and porter to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipments, transportation, local tax for Guide and porter Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- If you need we will provide you sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag and, if necessary etc.
- All necessary Government paper works and national park entry permits and TIMS Card etc.
- Travel & Rescue arrangement. All government taxes and Vat.
Not Included in the Cost
- Meals your self Kathmandu (L+D).
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa ( You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Nepal’s Airport in Kathmandu).
- All kind drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks) Personal shopping and laundry etc.
- Personal trekking Equipments.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver. (Tipping is expected, but it is not mandatory) If do any tour and sightseeing and other activities etc.
0 Reviews on Tilicho trek View All