Tamang Heritage and Langtang Valley Trek
The Tamang Heritage Trek is a wonderful opportunity to experience the culture and traditions of the Tamang people, amalgamated with the beauty and serenity of the Langtang Valley. This exciting journey into the Himalayas takes travelers to the depths of the mountain dwellers of the Langtang region.
People in Langtang are Tibetans who have descended from Kerung in Tibet. The major highlights of the trek are the views of the Ganesh Himal, Langtang Lirung and the various Tibetan peaks casting their whitish glow all over the area. The natural hot springs at Tatopani villages, the stunning culture of Tibetans, the Nagthali Pass (3165m), Bridie Village and the passage through the land of the snow leopards, makes the trek a wholesome experience, best suited for thrill seekers with an inherent interest to explore the tradition and culture of the Tamang people.
The community-based trekking package of Tamang Heritage Trek passes between the Ganesh Himal and the Langtang range in the culturally rich trial populated basically by the Tamang population. The tranquil and moderately strenuous trip is made even more beautiful with the help of the experienced guides and porters of Bomzan Nepal Treks and Expedition. Come experience the beauty of home stays, and the wilderness of the wild animals like red panda and bears with us.
Detail IteneraryExpand All
Day 01: Arrival day in Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264 ft) and transfer to Hotel – Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: Preparation day for trek – Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi (1470m) – Duration: 6 to7 hours – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 04: Trek to Tatopani (2607m) – Duration: 5 to 6 hours – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 05: Trek to Thuman (2338m) via Nagthali – Duration: 7 to 8 hours – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 06: Trek to Bridim (2229m) – Duration: 5 to 6 hours – Overnight at Homestay.
Day 07: Trek to Sherpa Gaon (2563m) – Duration: 5 to 6 hours – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 08: Trek to Langtang (3430m) – Duration: 6 to 7 hours – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 09: Trek to Kyanjin Gompa (3,870m) – Duration: 3 to 4 hours – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 10: Rest day or Excursion to Tsergo Ri either Langshisa Kharaka – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 11: Trek to Lama Hotel (2324m) – Duration: 5 to 6 hours – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 12: Trek to Syabrubesi (1470m) – Duration: 5 to 6 hours – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 13: Drive to Kathmandu – Duration: 5 to 6 hours – Overnight at Hotel.
Day 14: Departure from Kathmandu to your onward destination
Included in the Cost
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car or van depending on the group size.
- Food and accommodations during the trek.
- Ground Transportation from Kathmandu – Syabrubesi to Kathmandu.
- Trekking map.
- An experienced Government licensed holder guide and porters (1 porter for each 2 trekkers) to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipment, transportation, local tax for Guide and porter
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- If you need we will provide you sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag etc.
- Langtang national park entrance fees and TIMS Card etc.
- Government taxes, Vat and office service charges.
Not Included in the Cost
- Nepal entry visa ( You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Nepal’s Airport in Kathmandu).
- Hotel in Kathmandu
- Meals your self Kathmandu (L+D).
- Donations and Monuments fees.
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare.
- All kind drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks) Personal shopping and laundry etc.
- Personal trekking Equipment.
- Tips for trekking staff .
- Any other things not mentioned in cost inclusive.
0 Reviews on Tamang Heritage and Langtang Valley Trek View All