Mardi Himal Trek
Annapurna Region has been catching an eye of many avid adventurers because of its wide and diverse itinerary and among them Mardi Himal trek has been introduced as a relatively new one which is also one of the most exciting ones.
Mardi Himal Trek provides an absolute solitude with the mesmerizing views of tantalizing Himalayas. The fascinating view of Mt. Annapurna, Machhapuchre, Manasalu and Dhaulagiri ranges waits for anyone who wants to go on this thrill filled Mardi Himal Trek.
The trails to Mardi Himal Trek are steep and filled with many ups and downs which might be quite difficult for the first time trekkers. However, the jaw-dropping views of alpine meadows, waterfalls and streams, lush valleys, diverse floras and faunas would keep you motivated to go higher and higher as more beautiful sceneries would be waiting. The trails to Mardi Himal Trek runs through dense forests of Juniper, pine and rhododendron, rice terrace and of course, the splendid views of Himalayas are something that definitely could not be missed. The trails of Mardi Himal Trek starts from the beautiful city, Pokhara itself and takes around 6 to 7 days .
If you want to explore Himalayan Mother Nature and be in touch with wild Itinerary, then Mardi Himal Trek might be your choice. Hence, for more convenient and safe travel, anyone can contact Bomzan Nepal Treks and Expedition which is one of the finest travels of Nepal and make the trek a memory for a lifetime.
Detail IteneraryExpand All
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu Airport (1350m) and Transfer to hotel – Overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Preparation day and sightseeing around Kathmandu – Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara – Duration: 7 hrs – Overnight at hotel.
Day 04: Drive to Kande and trek to Pitam-Deurali (2100 m) – Duration: drive 1 hr and trek 2/3 hrs – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 05: Trek from Pitam-Deurali (2100 m) to Forest Camp (2550 m) – Duration: 4/5 hrs – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 06: Trek from Forest Camp (2550 m) to Low Camp (2990 m) – Duration: 3 hrs – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 07: Trek from Low Camp (2990 m) to High Camp (3580 m) – Duration: 3 hrs – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 08: Day hike to Mardi Himal Base Camp (4500 m) and return to High Camp (3580 m) – Duration: 6/7 hrs – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 09: Trek from High Camp (3580 m) to Sidhing (1850 m) – Duration: 6/7 hrs – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 10: Trek from Sidhing (1850 m) to Lumre and drive to Pokhara 3 hrs – Duration: trek 3 hrs & drive 3 hrs – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 11: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu – Duration: 6 hrs – Overnight at Hotel.
Day 12: Final departure to onward destination.
Included in the Cost
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car or van depending on group size.
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the in trekking.
- All accommodations during the trek.
- Trekking map.
- Transportation (Kathmandu – Pokhara – Kathmandu)
- An experienced Government licensed holder guide and porter to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipment, transportation, local tax for Guide and porter
- Group first aid kit .
- If you need we will provide you sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag and, if necessary etc.
- All necessary Government paper works, ACAP permit fee and TIMS Card etc.
- All government taxes and Vat.
Not Included in the Cost
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu).
- Your Travel insurance (Compulsory).
- Hotel in Kathmandu.
- Lunch and Dinner while you are in Kathmandu.
- Your personal expense, entrance fees and sweet things like chocolate.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- Internet, Hot shower and Battery charge during the trek.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Tips for trekking staff.
- Donations and monuments entry fees.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on including section.
0 Reviews on Mardi Himal Trek View All