Manaslu Circuit Trek
Manaslu circuit trek is considered one of the best all-around trekking destinations of Nepal. If you wish to explore chilly mountains and let no limits set you back from discovering the heavenly beauty of Manaslu region, this trek is just for you. Standing in solitude, 26,781 ft above the sea level, Manaslu region has Bhuri Gandaki river and crowded forests full of rhododendron and bamboo that supplements to pull out the trekker spirit in you.
Discover why Manaslu is called the 8th highest peak in the world over the breathtaking view of glacial terrain. Spotted snow leopards are something trekkers don’t get to see every day but one could discover them during the trek. Most of the trekking involves walking through the mountain trails over an altitude of 3000m/10,000ft. Manaslu trek is the best option for trekkers seeking escapade, separating this trek from just another teahouse treks in Nepal.
Passing through the Himalayas the highest point of the trek is ‘Larkya La Pass’. Manaslu trek is rather un crowded as the trek demands a lot of physical strength and fitness along the journey. You probably don’t want to take back the memories of mesmerizing view and challenges of Manaslu trek alone. Let expert group of individuals and guides from Bomjan Treks and Expedition take this responsibility for you. Manaslu trek is for the ones who want to lift through the mountains and arise from the heaven.
Detail IteneraryExpand All
Arrive at Kathmandu airport and transfer to hotel.
Full day sightseeing of Kathmandu valley.
Drive from Kathmandu to Arughat Bazaar.
Trek from Arughat Bazaar to Soti Khola.
Trek from Soti Khola to Machha Khola.
Trek from Machha Khola to Jagat.
Trek from Jagat to Deng.
Trek Deng to Namrung.
Trek Namrung to Sama gaon.
Rest at Sama Gaon for Acclimatization.
Trek from Samagaon to Samdo.
Trek from Samdo to Larkya La Phedi.
Trek from Larkya La Phedi to Larkya La (Pass) to Bimthang.
Trek from Bimthang to Dharapani.
Trek from Dharapani to Jagat.
Trek from Jagat to Bhulbhule.
Drive from Bhulbhule to Kathmandu.
Transfer to international airport for your final flight departure home.
Included in the Cost
- All the airport transfers.
- Guided sight tour in Kathmandu as per the above itinerary.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu including breakfast.
- Transportation by bus Kathmandu-Arughat and Bhulbhule -Kathmandu.
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek.
- All necessary paper works and conservation entry permits and restricted area permit.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the trek.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide and porters (1 porter for 2 peoples).
- Salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transportation and insurance for the guide and porter.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Sleeping bag, down jackets and trekking map, if necessary (return after the trek).
- All government taxes, VAT and Service charge.
Not Included in the Cost
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Your Travel insurance (Compulsory).
- Lunch and Dinner while you are in Kathmandu.
- Your personal expense, entrance fees and sweet things like chocolate.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Tips for the guide, porter & driver.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on including section.
0 Reviews on Manaslu Circuit Trek View All