The newly opened, less trodden trekking trial of the 8 days Khopra Danda Trek has emerged as a sought after destination for thrill seekers wishing to explore the serenity and beauty of the Annapurna Region of Nepal. The moderately strenuous trekking location of Khopra Trek is a perfect alternative to the populated Ghorepani Trekking trial. The major attraction of this incredible joinery is the view of the panoramic peaks like the Mt. Dhaulagiri, Annapurna (I, II, III, and south), Hiunchuli, Machhauchhare, Lamjung Himal, and Nilgiri.
The Khayer Lake (4500m) is another added attraction of the trekking trial. The azure blue mystique and greatness of the lake make it alluring factor making tourists all over the world visit it more often. The Khopra Danda Trek’s highest point is the major Khopra Danda. The Khopra Danda is a perfect viewpoint offering g the 360-degree view of the panoramic mountains of the Annapurna region.
Explore ethnic populations, charismatic villages, rice fields, cheese making factory, icy glaciers, rhododendron forests, vibrant monasteries and gompas in the Khopra Trek, and make it all the better with the experience group of individuals of the Bomzan Nepal Treks and Expedition. Explore the beauty of the dry and arid lands, transferred by green treeline and all made houses of the less trodden and wild Khopra Trek.
Detail IteneraryExpand All
Day 01 - Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport, Kathmandu
Day 02 - Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing Tour and preparation for the Trek
Day 03 - Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (910m/2985ft) Duration: 6 hours
Day 04 - Drive to Nayapul and trek to Ghandruk (1,920m), Duration: 5 hours
Day 05 - Trek from Ghandruk to Tadapani (2,590m), Duration: 4 hours
Day 06 - Trek from Tadapani to Bayerka Kharka (3,420m) Duration: 5 - 6 hours
Day 07 - Trek from Bayerka Kharka to Upper Chistibung (2,975m) Duration: 4 hours
Day 08 - Trek from Upper Chistibung to Khopra Ridge (3,660m), Duration: 3 hours
Day 09 - Visit to the Khayer Lake from Khopra Ridge
Day 10 - Trek to Swanta Village (2,200m) Duration: 5 hours
Day 11 - Trek to Ulleri (2,050m) Duration: 5 – 6 hours
Day 12 - Trek to Nayapul, Duration: 5 hours walking, then drive to Pokhara
Day 13 - Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu, Duration: 6 hours
Day 14 - Departure from Kathmandu to onward destination
Included in the Cost
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car or van depending on the group.
- All accommodations during the trek.
- Trekking map.
- An experienced Government licensed holder guide and porters (1 porter for each 2 trekkers) to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipment, transportation, local tax for Guide and porter
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- If you need we will provide you sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag etc.
- ACAP and TIMS Card etc.
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop service
- All government taxes and Vat.
Not Included in the Cost
- Hotel in Kathmandu
- Meals your self Kathmandu (L+D).
- Donations and Monuments fees.
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa ( You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Nepal’s Airport in Kathmandu).
- All kind drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks) Personal shopping and laundry etc.
- Personal trekking Equipment.
- Tips for trekking staff .
- Any other things not mentioned in cost inclusive.
0 Reviews on Khopra Trek View All