Ganesh Himal Trek
Ganesh Himal region undoubtedly has to be the most isolated, least trodden and yet the most beautiful region of Nepal. The Ganesh Himal Trek is a one in a million opportunity to explore the ethnic inhabitants of the Ganesh Himal region, witness the untouched natural splendor and wilderness of the remote valleys and get the chance to view the close-up views of the mountain ranges like the Ganesh I, Ganesh II, Ganesh II, Ganesh IV, Mount Manaslu, Tibet range, Buddha Himal, Hiunchuli Dorje Lakpa, Langtang Lirung Annapurna and Langtang. The major attractions, as the name of the trekking trail suggests, are the close-up and never before seen views of the massive mastiff of Ganesh Himal, sparkling in the distance.
Named after the elephant God Ganesh, the Ganesh Himal has established itself as a holy mountain worshiped by many. The Ganesh Himal trek is a depiction of this holiness, as the entire trekking path is transversed by different kinds of ethnic inhabitants with a different style of life and culture, living in complete harmony with each other.
Observe the abundance of monasteries and temples strewn across the trail of the Ganesh Himal Trek. Explore the sights of the Great Himalayan Chain in its natural beauty, tread through less modern paths in the off beaten track devoid of lodges and untouched by urbanization and globalization. Explore the flora and fauna of the Langtang National Park in this trail which takes you from Kathmandu to Betrawati, Singla Pass and through waterfalls like Ganga and Jamuna, to Rupchet, Boran, Kintang Phedi and finally to Pokhara. Experience this wonderful opportunity with Bomjan Treks and expedition and you are surely set to return for more in the days to come. This trek is highly recommended for thrill-seekers, wishing to get mesmerized with the beauty of the natural wonders of Nepal and the perfect harmony of its inhabitants.
Detail IteneraryExpand All
Arrival, transfer to hotel, introduction and briefing.
Drive to Betrawati.
Trek to Deurali.
Trek to Kintang.
Trek to Jharlang Village.
Trek to Borlang Village.
Trek to Khading kharka.
Trek to to (Labu pass) Labu phedi
Trek to to Fulkharka Village.
Trek to to khanchock.
Trek to to Ghorkha Bazar.
Drive back to Kathmandu.
Kathmandu, city sight seeing.
Included in the Cost
- Hotel in Kathmandu with 2 Stars Bed & Breakfast .For Two Night (On The Arrival day and After the Trekking).
- Your Meal (Breakfast-lunch-dinner) During the Trek ,
- One Experience Trekking guide & one porter for Each Two Tourist.
- All Land Transportation from Kathmandu to Kathmandu
- All necessary paper works and Langtang National park Entry Permits.
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS)
- Insurance for Guide & Porters
- All accommodation During the Trek Available Lodge /Tea Houses.
- Airport -Hotel-Airport Transfer
- Our service charge
- Farewell Dinner
Not Included in the Cost
- Personal Equipment for Trekking/climbing
- Personal Insurance for travel to Nepal
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu .
- Emergency Rescue evacuation
- Tipping (Tips) For Guide& Porter
- All the Alcoholic and non Nlcoholic Drinks Tea . Coffice
- Sweet things like chocolate and desert.
- Hot shower during the trekking
0 Reviews on Ganesh Himal Trek View All