Annapurna Circuit Trek
Annapurna Circuit Trek is one of the famous treks in Nepal. This route for trekking has been opened for foreigners since 1977. Ever since people have been going on Annapurna Circuit Trek like anything because it is just so beautiful.
Annapurna Circuit Trek would take anywhere around 18 to 21 days and you would reach as high as 5,416m which the height of Thorong La Pass. The Annapurna Circuit Trek definitely is not an easy trek, so one must be in good health and is a fantastic choice for those avid adventurers.
The trails of Annapurna Circuit Trek run along the parched valley of Upper Mustang where you could find the real culture of Tibetan-Buddhists people. Muktinath Temple which is a pilgrimage location, Kali Gandaki Valley which is as we all know the world’s deepest river gorge and other exquisite areas are the locations of the Annapurna Circuit trek that attracts a lot of people to trek in the trial.
The itinerary of Annapurna Circuit Trek is clearly designed to give trekkers maximum view of the natural beauties and you could contact Bomzan Nepal Treks and Expedition to have this wonderful and safe journey.The major highlights of Annapurna Circuit Trek would be the Thorong La Pass which provides a majestic view of the high Himalayas covered in ice and snow. This thrill-filled trek would provide a mesmerizing view of Mt Annapurna to the east and Mt. Dhaulagiri to the west.
Detail IteneraryExpand All
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264ft)
Day 02: Kathmandu: Sightseeing and trek Preparation
Day 03: Drive to Khudi (800m/2,624ft): 7- 8 hours
Day 04: Khudi to Sirung (2200m/7216 ft): 6 - 7 hours
Day 05: Sirung to Jagat (1,300m/4265ft): 6 - 7 hours
Day 06: Jagat to Dharapani (1,960m/6,430ft): 7-8 hours
Day 07: Dharapani to Chame (2,710m/8,891ft): 5 - 6 hours
Day 08: Chame to Pisang (3,300m/10824ft): 5 - 6 hours
Day 09: Pisang to Manang : 6 - 7 hours
Day 10: Acclimatization day at Manang
Day 11: Manang to Yak Kharka (4,110m/13,484ft): 3 - 4 hours
Day 12: Yak Kharka to Thorong Phedi (4,600m/15,092ft): 3 - 4 hours
Day 13: Thorong Phedi to Muktinath (3,800m/12,467ft) via Thorong La pass (5416m/17764ft): 7 - 8 hours
Day 14: Muktinath to Marpha (2,670m/8,760ft): 4 - 5 hours
Day 15: Marpha to Kalopani (2,530 m/8,300 ft): 5 - 6 hours
Day 16: Kalopani to Tatopani (1,200m/3,937ft): 6 - 7 hours
Day 17: Tatopani to Ghorepani (2,850m/9,350ft): 7 - 8 hours
Day 18: Ghorepani to Poon Hill to Tadapani (2,700m/8,860ft): 6 - 7 hours
Day 19: Tadapani to Pokhara (827m/2,789ft) via Ghandruk: 5 - 6 hours trek, 1 hour drive
Day 20: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu: 5-6 hours
Day 21: Final departure
Included in the Cost
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van / bus.
- Standard accommodation at hotel in Kathmandu breakfast included.
- Standard accommodation at hotel in Pokhara.
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu and Pokhara by private car / van / bus.
- All your standard Meals during the trek.
- Best available Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek.
- Local licensed English and other native language speaking Guide.
- The required number of local staff and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipments, medicine for all trekking staffs.
- Annapurna conservation Park permits.
- Down Jacket, duffel/kit bag and sleeping bag by Outshine Adventure Trekking.
- Surface transfer from and to Kathmandu.
Not Included in the Cost
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Your travel insurance.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, laundry.
- Personal trekking Equipments.
- Tips for trekking staff–Tipping is expected.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
0 Reviews on Annapurna Circuit Trek View All