Chulu West Peak Climbing
Reigning at the height of 6,419m Chulu West peak climbing opportunity is something one will regret not grabbing. One might even say Chulu west trip one of the, and if not, the best in the entire Annapurna region. Standing at the summit, the view is majestic with beautiful ice monstrosities right ahead of your eyes and Tibetan plateau at your disposal.
Chulu West Peak Climbing trek takes you to Besisahar after a flight from Kathmandu from where the climbers treks for few day to Manag from where they will initiate their climb. The climber can see the exquisite view of Annapurna range, Manaslu as well Dhaulagiri along with famous rivers like Marshayngda, Nar-Khola and Phu-Khola and beautiful Thorung-La pass.
This trip requires the climbers to be in a good physical condition and high stamina is a must. Previous experience of mountain climbing and rock climbing is a bonus. Our experts in Bomzan Nepal Treka & Expedition will guide through all the necessary climbing techniques to complete this marvelous journey in the western Himalayas. As with others, acclimatization is a must for climbing such high mountains. The expected completion time for this climb is around 20 days including the need for acclimatization and arrival and departure to and from Kathmandu.
Detail IteneraryExpand All
Day 01 Arrive Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264 ft)
Day 02 Kathmandu valley sightseeing & trek preparation
Day 03 Drive Kathmandu to Syange/ Jagat (1100m/3608 ft) - 8/10 hrs - Overnight in Guest House
Day 04 Trek Jagat to Dharapani (1,960m/6,430ft) - 5/6 hrs - Overnight in Lodge
Day 05 Dharapani to Chame (2,710m/8,891ft) - 5/6 hrs trek - Overnight in Lodge
Day 06 Chame- Pisang (3,300m/10824ft) - 5/6 hrs trek - Overnight in Lodge
Day 07 Pisang - Manang Village (3,450m/11,316ft) - 5/6 hrs trek - Overnight in Lodge
Day 08 Rest Day at Manang - Overnight in Lodge
Day 09 Manang - Tilicho Base Camp (4190 m/13950 ft) - 6/7 hrs trek - Overnight in Lodge
Day 10 Visit Tilicho Lake (4920 m/16400 ft) – Tilicho Base Camp - 6/7 hrs trek - Overnight in Lodge
Day 11 Tilicho Base camp – Yak Kharka (4018 m/13300 ft) - 5/6 hrs trek - Overnight in Lodge
Day 12 Yak Khark – Chulu West Base Camp (7400 m/15600 ft) - 4/5 hrs trek - Camping
Day 13 Chulu West Base camp – Chulu West High camp (5100 m/ 17000 ft) - 4/5 hrs trek - Camping
Day 15 Chulu West High camp – summit (6419 m/21350 ft) – Base Camp - 9/10 hrs trek - Camping
Day 16 Chulu West Base camp – Thorong Phedi (4,450m/14,800ft) - 6/7 hrs trek - Overnight in Lodge
Day 17 Thorong Phedi – Thorong La (5416 m) - Muktinath (3,800/12,467ft) - 9/10 hrs trek - Overnight at Lodge
Day 18 Trek from Muktinath to Jomsom (2700m/8,858ft) – 4/5hrs – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 19 Flight from Jomsom to Pokhara (950M/3,116ft) and Transfer to hotel.
Day 20 Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus (7 hours) or you can also take a flight (25 minutes) and transfer to hotel. Farewell dinner with culture program in the Evening.
Day 21 Final departure
Included in the Cost
- All airport/hotel transfers
- Welcome and farewell dinners
- 2 star Hotel in Kathmandu for 3 nights on BB plan
- 2 star Hotel in Pokhara for one night on BB plan
- Full day city tour
- All transport from/to trek starting and ending point to Pokhara
- Pokhara/Kathmandu by tourist bus
- Handful choice of meals (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) during the trek
- All Mt. accommodation
- An experienced English speaking trekking guide (Govt. registered), experienced climbing Sherpa guide (Govt. registered), cook, assistant climbing leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide) and Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter), including their salary, insurance, equipment,food and lodging.
- All necessary paper works; trekking permits and Mera Peak climbing permit
- High quality North Face or Mountain Hardware or similar sleeping tent, kitchen, dining, toilet tents, mattresses, and kitchen equipment
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag
- All government and local taxes
Not Included in the Cost
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- City monument fees
- Bottle drinks
- Boiled water and hot shower
- Travel Insurance & evacuation
0 Reviews on Chulu West Peak Climbing View All