Upper Mustang Trek
The hidden paradises of the Upper Mustang Trek trial calls thrill seekers form all over the world to explore its serenity and mystery. Known aptly as the “Last Forbidden Kingdom” of Nepal, Upper Mustang was opened to trekkers only recently but has established itself as one of the most trekked locations in Nepal. Upper Mustang Trek requires a special permit and is a moderately strenuous trek.
Explore the wilderness and the natural beauty of Upper Mustang Trek with the expert group of guides of Bomjan Treks and Expedition, and you are surely set to return home happy. Interact with Tibetan ethnic populations, explore the isolated Lo Manthang and experience the warmth and hospitality of the locals strewn across Upper Mustang.
The Upper Mustang Trek invariably changes from green treeline to dry arid lands and exposes the significant beauty of the Annapurna Region of Nepal. The views of the panoramic Annapurna range, Dhaulaigir, Nilgiri and much more, makes this experience a spectacular one. Explore the close niche life of Mustang and the rare medieval and Buddhist arts that this region is famous for. Explore this different world and awe on the contrast this region possesses from other regions of Annapurna region. Explore the amchi museum, the Amchi School, monasteries, caves as you follow the famous Kali Gandaki River, to a peace of heaven in Nepal.
Detail IteneraryExpand All
Meet and greet at airport, transfer to hotel.
Get permits, trip preparation or visit ancient old temples in Kathmandu.
Fly or drive to Pokhara. Pokhara sightseeing if you take flight.
Fly to Jomsom (8921ft. 2720m) and trek to Kagbeni (9216ft. 2810m).
Trek to Chele (10004ft. 3050m) via Tangbe/Chhusang for lunch.
Trek to Gilling (11709ft. 3570m). Explore monasteries and village.
Trek to Ghami (3,460m/11,352ft). Explore monasteries and village.
Trek to Charanag (11677ft. 3560m). Explore monasteries and village.
Trek to Lo Manthang (12,238ft. 3,730m). Visit monasteries, king´s palace and museum.
Excursion Choser village, back to Lo Manthang after vising monasteries and caves.
Trek to Ghargompa, Visit the monastery.
Trek to Chele (10004ft. 3050m).
Trek to Kagbeni (9216ft. 2810m).
Trek to Jomsom.
Fly back to Pokhara and sightseeing around Lakeside.
Drive to Kathmandu by tourist bus at 7:30am and transfer to hotel.
Included in the Cost
- Airport pick up and drop by car/van/bus.
- Two nights Hotel in Pokhara with B/B plane.
- Full board package trip with three times meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and dinner) and Accommodation during the trip.
- Kathmandu city tour as per above program, include the tour guide, car/van.(option)
- Highly experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1porter for 2 people if needed) their food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipments.
- Upper Mustang Entry Permit and Restricted Area Permit.
- TIMS Permits.
- Government taxes.
- All ground transportation.
Not Included in the Cost
- Hot and soft drinks.
- Travel insurance.
- All sightseeing and monastery entry fees.
- Rest of everyday expenditure which is not mentioned on Price Includes.
0 Reviews on Upper Mustang Trek View All