Nepal is a perfect place for adventure lovers and Tilicho Trek has continuously proved itself to provide those avid trekkers an absolute trekking ecstasy.
Tilicho Trek basically means the Tilicho Lake trekking. Tilicho Lake is the world’s highest lake in the world and it incorporates glaciers of the entire northern slopes of Thorang and Annapurna mountains. The crystal clear Sapphire colored lake is something worth to travel for. Apart from the natural beauties, Tilicho Trek is also has a religious value. The trek takes you to the height of 4,919 meters along with the spectacular views of white and tantalizing Himalayas.
The trails to Tilicho Trek provide you with jaw-dropping views of Marsyangdi River, Mt. Manasalu, and Mt. Himal Chuli. Also, the diverse beauties of flora and fauna strewn across the region are not something to be ignored.
Apart from the fact that Tilicho Trek is full of natural and cultural beauties, it is equally true that the trek is comparatively a difficult one. The Tilicho Trek would take around 17 to 18 days; however, the time is entirely dependent upon the pace.
So, what are you waiting for? Contact Bomzan Nepal Treks and Expedition to go in this lifetime experience of Tilicho Trek and taste the Himalayan solitude.
Detail IteneraryExpand All
Day 1: Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu and transfer to hotel - Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2: Explore world heritage site around Kathmandu and preparation for trek - Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3: Drive to Besishar by local bus and again drive to Chame (2,670 m) on Local jeep – Duration: 9 to10 hours – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 4: Trek Chame to Pisang (3,190m) - Duration: 5 to 6 hours - Overnight at Lodge.
Day 5: Trek Pisang to Manang /Braga (3,540m) - Duration: 4 to 5 hours - Overnight at Lodge.
Day 6: Explore & acclimatization day in Manang; visit Gangapurna Lake /Mileripa Cave/Ice Lake - Overnight at Lodge.
Day 7: Trek to Khangsar (3,734m) / Sirikharka – Duration: 5 to 6 hours - Overnight at Lodge.
Day 8: Trek to Tilicho Base Camp (4,150m) – Duration: 5 to 6 hours - Overnight at Lodge.
Day 9: Trek Tilicho Base Camp to Tilicho Lake (4,920m) – Duration: 2 to 3 hours - Overnight at Lodge.
Day 10: Trek Tilicho Lake to Kaisang (3,510m) via Mesokanto-La (5,469m) – Duration: 7 to 8 hours - Overnight at Lodge.
Day 11: Trek Kaisang to Jomsom (2,710m) – Duration: 3 to 5 hours - Overnight at Lodge.
Day 12: Fly Jomsom to Pokhara (950m) – 20 to 25 Minutes & drive back to Kathmandu by Bus – 6 to 7 hours - Overnight at Hotel.
Day 13: Departure from Kathmandu to your onward destination.
Included in the Cost
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car or van depending on the group.
- All accommodations during the trek.
- Trekking map.
- An experienced Government licensed holder guide and porters (1 porter for each 2 trekkers) to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipment, transportation, local tax for Guide and porter
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- If you need we will provide you sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag etc.
- ACAP and TIMS Card etc.
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop service
- All government taxes and Vat.
Not Included in the Cost
- Hotel in Kathmandu
- Meals your self Kathmandu (L+D).
- Donations and Monuments fees.
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa ( You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Nepal’s Airport in Kathmandu).
- All kind drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks) Personal shopping and laundry etc.
- Personal trekking Equipment.
- Tips for trekking staff .
- Any other things not mentioned in cost inclusive.
0 Reviews on Tilicho trek View All