Tashi Lapcha Pass Trek
The Rolwaling Tashi Lapcha Pass trekking is a testing incredible combo excursion in the wild that interfaces the trails of Rolwaling and Khumbu/Everest district. Tashi Lapcha Pass trek is situated in the west piece of the Khumhu, specifically on the Tibetan outskirts there is a wild, desolate high valley the “Rolwaling” which is called essentially “the grave” by the indigenous Sherpas because of its area – covered down between soak ice-goliaths.
Numerous baffling stories have been passed on about this valley. Through which the progenitors of the present-day Sherpa’s once came. It is here that the famous and observed Yeti should make his home. Whole research campaigns have, so far unsuccessfully, endeavored to discover him. There are three elements, which have saved this wonderful valley from the attacking invasion of voyagers. As a matter of first importance it is generally challenging to arrive by any stretch of the imagination, besides there are neither lodgings nor nourishment to purchase, and third you require a unique allow to be permitted to climb into Rolwaling.
Detail IteneraryExpand All
Day 01: Arrival day in Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264 ft) and transfer to Hotel – Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: Sightseeing around Kathmandu and trek preparation day – Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Jagat (960m) – Duration: 8 hrs – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 04: Trek to Simigoan (1990m) – Duration: 6 hrs – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 05: Trek to Dokhang (2791m) – Duration: 6 hrs – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 06: Trek to Beding (3740m) – Duration: 6 hrs – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 07: Rest day at Beding for acclimatization.
Day 08: Trek to Na Goan (4180m) – Duration: 5 hrs – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 09: Trek to Tso Rolpa Lake (4588) – Duration: 7 hrs – Overnight in Tented Camp.
Day 10: Trek to Trakarding Glacier (4800m) – Duration: 4/5 hrs – Overnight in Tented Camp.
Day 11: Trek to Tashi Lapcha Base Camp (5010m) – Duration: 5 hrs – Overnight in Tented Camp.
Day 12: Trek to Thengpo (4370 m) via Tashi Lapcha Pass (5755 m) – Duration: 7 hrs – Overnight in Tented Camp.
Day 13: Trek to Thame (3,820m) – Duration: 5/6 hrs – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 14: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3,440m) – Duration: 5/6 hrs – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 15: Trek to Lukla (2,840m) – Duration: 6/7 hrs – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 16: Flight from Lukla to Kathmandu – Duration: 40 minutes – Overnight at Hotel.
Day 17: Final departure to onward destination.
Included in the Cost
- Airport pick up and drop by car/van/bus.
- Kathmandu – Jagat on vehicle
- Flight from Lukla – Kathmandu and airport tax
- Trekking Map
- Full board package trip with three times meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and dinner) and Accommodation during the trip.
- Highly experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1porter for 2 people if needed)
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance and equipment of trekking staff.
- All required trekking permits.
- TIMS Permits.
- Government taxes.
- Group first aid kit.
- Necessary Group gears
- All ground transportation.
Not Included in the Cost
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Your Travel insurance (Compulsory).
- Hotel in Kathmandu.
- Lunch and Dinner while you are in Kathmandu.
- Your personal expense, entrance fees and sweet things like chocolate.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- Internet, Hot shower and Battery charge during the trek.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Tips for trekking staff.
- Donations and monuments entry fees.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on including section.
2 Reviews on Tashi Lapcha Pass Trek View All