Ruby Valley Trek
Ruby Valley Trek is an off beaten and unique trekking destination for avid trekkers wishing to explore the unseen areas of Nepal. Transversed by a lesser number of tourists than other trekking areas, this countryside tour easily helps you explore the depths of the beauty of Nepal and the warm and welcoming inhabitants of the Ruby Valley.
The splendid views from atop the Pangsang Pass, the authentic experience in the Tamang and Gurung villages, transferred by beautiful terraced farm villages makes this trek a one in a million opportunity, the trek starts off from Kathmandu and passé through Syabrubesi to the highest altitude, the Pangsang Pass( 3830m). the trail offers the close-up and immensely beautiful views of the mountain peaks like Ganesh Himal, Langtang and Bouddha Himal casting a whitish glow all over the region. Pangsang is undoubtedly one of the finest viewpoints offering 360-degree views of the mountain peaks that adorn Nepal and make it one of the most beautiful countries in the world.
Embark on the beautiful Ruby Valley Trek with the expert group of individuals of Bomjan Treks and expedition, and you are surely set to return back home satisfied. Explore the ethnic lifestyle of the Ruby Valley, ponder upon the effortless beauty of the Ganesh Himal and explore the culture and tradition of locals in homestay locations through the trial.
Detail IteneraryExpand All
Kathmandu to Sybru Bensi by drive 7-8hours.
Shyabru Bensi – Chawatar- Gatlang.
Gatlang – Parvati Kund-Yurikharka-Somdang.
Somdang – Pangsang Pass (3842mtrs)-Tipling.
Tipling – Sakpar – Chalish Village.
Day hike Tatopani (Biggest Hot spring hiking).
Fishing program in fresh running water at Ankhu River.
Chalish Village – Borang Gaun-Jarlang.
Jarlang – Darkha Phedi-Dhading Bensi.
Dhading Besi to Kathmandu by Drive.
Included in the Cost
- International Airport Pick Up and Drop Service.
- 2 Nights Hotels in Kathmandu (before trek).
- Full day Kathmandu valley sightseeing with tour guide and private car.
- Sightseeing entrance fees.
- Bus Ticket to Syabru Bensi local bus.
- Local Bus or Private Car back to Kathmandu.
- Drop to Hotel in Kathmandu.
- Three meals a Day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner along the trek with Tea or Coffee).
- Home stay accommodation on the way.
- An Experience Guide and Helper (carry luggage 2 trekkers 1 helper and including their salary, equipment, insurance, lodging and fooding
Not Included in the Cost
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Travel insurance.
- Cold drinks such as; Coke, Mineral Water, Beer etc.
- Personal expenses (laundry, bar bill, telephone, extra helper, battery charge shower and boiled water).
- Some donation to Cultural Group.
- Tips for Guide and Poters.
1 Reviews on Ruby Valley Trek View All