Royal Trek would be one of the best ways to spend the holiday with beautiful nature for those who are busy but wants to get all Himalayan experience of Nepal.
The Royal trek follows the hard landscapes of the foothills of Annapurna which lies in the north of Pokhara Valley. Royal Trek takes around 7 to 8 days maximum and anyone can contact Bomjan Treks and Expedition to have this wonderful experience of a lifetime with our group of highly skilled guides and porters.
The scenic beauties of high snow- capped mountains; Begnas Lake, lush vegetations, rice terraces etc will definitely leave you spell bound. The Royal Trek is blessed with jaw- dropping views of Annapurna range, Mt.Dhaulgiri, Mt. Hiunchuli and Mt. Machhapuchhre. Also, one can be in close touch with diverse and ethnic cultures of ethnic populations residing in the region.
As already mentioned, Royal Trek is an absolute choice for beginners who do not have much experience in trekking and stuff. Also, the trek is recommended for those busy people who have less time to visit Nepal. However, when it comes to trekking, in order to get the maximum out of it, weather and climate should be taken into consideration. Hence, March- June and September- November are the best months to opt for Royal Trek.
Detail IteneraryExpand All
Arrival at Kathmandu.
Sightseeing tour of Boudhanath, Pashupatinath & Patan.
Fly to Pokhara and then drive to Bijaypur. Trek to Kalikathan.
Trek to Patle.
Trek to Syaglung (1730 m)
Trek concludes. Drive down to Pokhara.
Tour of Pokhara city, sightseeing and boating PM: Fly to Kathmandu.
Included in the Cost
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car or van. It is depend of the group.
- Two nights standard accommodation in 2/3 star category hotel in Kathmandu located tourist center, or up to you.
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the in trekking Local fresh fruits like orange, apple, banana and grape etc.
- All accommodations during the trek.
- Everest trekking map.
- all flight Ticket and ground transport An experienced Government licensed holder guide and porter to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipments, transportation, local tax for Guide and porter Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- If you need we will provide you sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag and, if necessary etc.
- All necessary Government paper works and national park entry permits and TIMS Card etc.
- Travel & Rescue arrangement. All government taxes and Vat.
Not Included in the Cost
- Meals your self Kathmandu (L+D).
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa ( You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Nepal’s Airport in Kathmandu).
- All kind drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks) Personal shopping and laundry etc.
- Personal trekking Equipments.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver. (Tipping is expected, but it is not mandatory) If do any tour and sightseeing and other activities etc.
0 Reviews on Royal trek View All