Rara Lake Trek
- Destination: Nepal
- Trip Grade: Moderate
- Group size: 2+
- Best Seasons: Spring, Autumn
Rare Lake Trek is a remote trekking trial in Nepal that takes thrill seekers to the largest lake in Nepal, the Rara Lake. Tread on lush forests, and reach one of the most serene locations in the world, the Rara Lake with the expert tram of guides and porters of Bomjan Treks and Expedition, surely set to make your experience something to remember for a lifetime.
The 10-day trek begins with visits to UNESCO World Heritage Sies in Nepal and transverses through remote villages with a promise of solitude and serenity. The major attraction of the trekking trail is undoubtedly the Rara Lake (3010m) whose azure blue waters and the reflection of the mighty peaks surrounding it calls for a picturesque spot. Rara Lake is aptly called the Queen of Lakes and once you reach the vicinity of the lake, the meaning of the name becomes even clearer.
The Rara Lake is situated in the smallest and the most scenic national park of Nepal, the Rara National Park. The undisturbed lake allows enthius9sits also to explore the unique flora and fauna that surrounds it. Walk through remote villages like Jumla, ethnic inhabitants, and coniferous forests and explore the serenity of the Rara Lake in contrast with the dry, snow-capped peaks that lie beyond with the Rara Lake Trek.
Day 01 : Kathmandu
• Arrive at Tribhuvan International Airport.
• Check into a Hotel.
. Trip Briefing
Day 02 : Kathmandu – Fly Nepalgunj – B
• Breakfast at the hotel.
• After breakfast, visit Pashupatinath temple which is one of the most sacred Hindu shrine in the World along with the holy river Bagmati and the burning ghats.
• Visit one of the oldest and biggest stupa of Boudhanath.
• After lunch, drive to the airport to catch a flight to Nepalgunj.
Day 03 : Nepalgunj – Talcha Airport, Near Rara Mugu – B/L/D
• Drive to the airport to catch a flight to Talcha.
• Arrive at Talcha.
• Hike (trek) to Rara National Park.
• Day 4 Explore Rara Lake
Boating in Rara Lake for (1) one hour.
• Camp out for the night.
Day 04 : Rara Exploration Day – B/L/D
Explore Rara lake and the surrounding area for the whole day. Be with the nature for the day.
Day 05 : Rara – Nepalgunj – Kathmandu – B/D
• Hike from Rara Talcha Airport.
• Fly to Nepalgunj and then get a connecting flight to Kathmandu.
• Arrive in Kathmandu.
• Check into a hotel.
• Visit Patan also referred to as Lalitpur.
Day 06 : DEPARTURE – B
Transfer to airport for final departure. End of services
0 Reviews on Rara Lake Trek View All