Narphu valley trek
Nar Phu valley trek is opened for the visitor s since 2003 AD, which takes to you the remote piece of Nepal thickly populated by Nepalese Tibetans who rely on upon animals. Trekking to this intriguing area offers medieval Tibetan culture in undisturbed shape, sensational mountains view and incredible snow capped landscapes. Nar Phu valley treks begin from Syange taking after the world well known trekking courses Annapurna Circuits trail and branch off from Koto to take after the off the beaten track to Nar phu valley in the north of Manang and pass the Kang La go with wonderful scene of Annapurna massifs .
The Kang La pass joins Nar with Manang and 3 other Bhotia towns in the Neyshang valley. Particularly Nar Phu Valley Trek prevalent as non touristic goal and furthermore rich in common social legacy. Conventional way of life superb wanderer scene rewards one of the best investigation travel in remote shrouded mountain valley.
Detail IteneraryExpand All
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu Airport (1350m) and Transfer to hotel – Overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Preparation day and sightseeing around Kathmandu – Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Bhulbule (820 m) – Duration: 6/7 hours – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 04: Trek from Bhulbule to Bahundanda (1310 m) – Duration: 5/6 hours – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 05: Trek from Bahundanda to Chyamje (1430 m) – Duration: 5/6 hours – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 06: Trek from Chyamje to Dharapani (1920 m) – Duration: 5/6 hours – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 07: Trek from Dharapani to Koto (2600 m) – Duration: 6/7 hours – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 8: Trek from Koto to Meta (3560 m) – Duration: 7/8 hours – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 9: Trek from Meta to Phu village (4250 m) – Duration: 7/8 hours – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 10: Acclimatization day at Phu valley
Day 11: Trek from Phu village to Nar village (4150 m) – Duration: 6/7 hours – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 12: Explore Nar village
Day 13: Trek from Nar village to Ngwal (3660 m) via Kang La (5322 m) – Duration: 8/9 hours – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 14: Trek from Ngwal to Manang (3549 m) – Duration: 4/5 hours – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 15: Trek from Manag to Letdar (4250 m) – Duration: 5/6 hours – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 16: Trek from Letdar to Thorong High Camp (4600 m) – Duration: 5/6 hours – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 17: Trek from Thorong High Camp to Muktinath (3800 m) via Thorong La Pass (5416 m) – Duration: 6/7 hours – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 18: Trek from Muktinath to Jomsom (2715 m) via Kagbeni (2810 m) – Duration: 5/6 hours – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 19: Flight from Jomson to Pokhara – Duration: 30 minutes – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 20: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu – Duration: 6/7 hours – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 21: Final departure to onward destination.
Included in the Cost
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car or van depending on group size.
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trekking.
- All accommodations during the trek.
- Trekking map.
- Transportation (Kathmandu – Bhulbule and Pokhara – Kathmandu)
- An experienced Government licensed holder guide and porter to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipment, transportation, local tax for Guide and porter
- Group first aid kit .
- If you need we will provide you sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag and, if necessary etc.
- All necessary Government paper works, Special area Permit fee, ACAP permit fee and TIMS Card etc.
- All government taxes and Vat.
Not Included in the Cost
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu).
- Your Travel insurance (Compulsory).
- Hotel in Kathmandu.
- Lunch and Dinner while you are in Kathmandu.
- Your personal expense, entrance fees and sweet things like chocolate.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- Internet, Hot shower and Battery charge during the trek.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Tips for trekking staff.
- Donations and monuments entry fees.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on including section.
0 Reviews on Narphu valley trek View All