Mardi Himal Trek
- Destination: Nepal
- Trip Grade: Moderate
- Group size: 2+
- Best Seasons: Spring, Autumn
Annapurna Region has been catching an eye of many avid adventurers because of its wide and diverse itinerary and among them Mardi Himal trek has been introduced as a relatively new one which is also one of the most exciting ones.
Mardi Himal Trek is good for someone who does not like crowd and hassle while going for a trek. More precisely, Mardi Himal Trek provides an absolute solitude with the mesmerizing views of tantalizing Himalayas. The fascinating view of Mt. Annapurna, Machhapuchre, Manasalu and Dhaulagiri ranges waits for anyone who wants to go on this thrill filled Mardi Himal Trek.
Apart from these, Mardi Himal base camp which is elevated at the height of 4,500m, Jhinu Hot spring and the culturally rich Ghandruk village are the major attractions of Mardi Himal Trek. The trails to Mardi Himal Trek are steep and filled with many ups and downs which might be quite difficult for the first time trekkers. However, the jaw-dropping views of alpine meadows, waterfalls and streams, lush valleys, diverse floras and faunas would keep you motivated to go higher and higher as more beautiful sceneries would be waiting.
The trails of Mardi Himal Trek starts from the beautiful city, Pokhara itself and take around 10 to 11 days however, the duration may be lee or even more and that totally depends upon the pace of your travel. Hence, for more convenient and safe travel, anyone can contact Bomjan Treks and Expedition which is one of the finest travels of Nepal and make the trek a memory for a lifetime.
The trails to Mardi Himal Trek runs through dense forests of Juniper, pine and rhododendron, rice terrace and of course, the splendid views of Himalayas are something that definitely could not be missed.Hence, if you want to explore Himalayan Mother Nature and be in touch with wild Itinerary, then opt for Mardi Himal Trek and give yourself a time to enjoy the Himalayan beauty.
- Day 1 Flight Kathmandu – Pokhara (or drive 7 hrs) – drive to Kande (1 hrs) – trek to Pitam-Deurali (2100 m) 2.5 hrs
- Day 2 Pitam-Deurali (2100 m) – Forest Camp (2550 m) 4-5 hrs
- Day 3 Forest Camp (2550 m) – Low Camp (2990 m) 3 hrs
- Day 4 Low Camp (2990 m) – High Camp (3580 m) 3 hrs
- Day 5 Day hike to Mardi Himal Base Camp (4500 m) and return to High Camp (3580 m) 6-7 hrs
- Day 6 High Camp (3580 m) – Sidhing (1850 m) 6 hrs
- Day 7 Sidhing (1850 m) – Lumre 3 hrs – drive to Pokhara 3 hrs
- Day 8 Flight or bus Pokhara – Kathmandu
Included in the Cost
Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car or van. It is depend of the group.
Not Included in the Cost
0 Reviews on Mardi Himal Trek View All