Manaslu-Tsum valley Trek
If you believe, a marvelous trek in the Himalayas is worth taking a shot, then Manaslu-Tsum valley trek is just the perfect choice. Exhibiting magnificent beauty and surrounded by the tranquility of Tibetan culture, Tsum valley lies in the northern part of Gorkha district. Manaslu, on the other hand, lies in the southern part of Tsum valley and is a well-known trekking destination providing a rewarding experience to the trekkers. Make this expedition a memorable one with the expert group of individuals and guides from Bomzan Nepal Treks and Expedition.
Tsum valley which is popularly known as Hidden Valley trek explores not so discovered virgin valleys, people and habitation exhibiting Tibetan culture, ancient art, numerous ridges and valleys, lands with an extraordinary view of terraced fields, illusive view of mountains with an alluring sight of Soti Khola ,Macha Khola and much more.
Manaslu-Tsum valley trek requires trekkers to be physically fit and active. However previous mountaineering experience is not required for the trek. Trek begins from Arughat moving into the dense bamboo forest leading to typical Gurung settlement along the Thulo dunga and narrow Budhi Gandaki gorge. Traversing through the settlement we reach arresting Tsum valley discovering alpine forest, glacial rivers and warm hospitality of Tibetan immigrants exhibiting mixed cultures from Nepal and Tibet.
Astounding beauty of Himal Chuli, Manaslu, Cheo Himal and Himlung Himal mountains can be viewed from Larkya La where we reach during the exploration. Join us in the exploration of wilderness and witness the beauty of nature along with the culture that persists. Make your trek indelible with the untouched modernization of Tsum valley and magical experience of Manaslu-Tsum valley trek.
Detail IteneraryExpand All
Day 01: Arrival day in Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264 ft) and transfer to Hotel – Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu Valley sightseeing and trip preparation
Day 03: Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu via Arughat to Soti Khola (730m) – Duration: 6 to 8 hours – Overnight at Lodge
Day 04: Trek from Soti Khola (730m) to Machha Khola (890m) – Duration: 6 to 7 hours – Overnight at Lodge
Day 05: Trek from Machha Khola (890m) to Jagat (1,340m) – Duration: 6 to 7 hours – Overnight at Lodge
Day 06: Trek from Jagat (1,340m) to Lokpa (2240m) – Duration: 5 to 6 hours – Overnight at Lodge
Day 07: Trek from Lokpa (2240m) to Chhumling (2386m) – Duration: 4 to 5 hours – Overnight at Lodge
Day 08: Trek from Chhumling (2386m) to Chhekampar (3011m) – Duration: 5 to 6 hours – Overnight at Lodge
Day 09: Trek from Chhekampar (3011m) to Nile (3310m) – Duration: 5 to 6 hours – Overnight at Lodge
Day 10: Trek from Nile (3310m) to Chhekampar (3011m) via Rachen Gompa – Duration: 6 to 7 hours – Overnight at Lodge
Day 11: Trek from Chhekampar (3011m) to Lokpa (2240m) – Duration: 7 to 8 hours – Overnight at Lodge
Day 12: Trek from Lokpa (2240m) to Ghap (2300 m) – Duration: 6 to 7 hours – Overnight at Lodge
Day 13: Trek from Ghap (2300 m) to Lho (3,180m) – Duration: 5 to 7 hours – Overnight at Lodge
Day 14: Trek from Lho (3,180m) to Samagaun (3,530m) – Duration: 5 to 6 hours – Overnight at Lodge
Day 15: Acclimatization day in Samagaun – Overnight at Lodge
Day 16: Trek from Samagaun (3,530m) to Samdo (3,875m) – Duration: 3 to 4 hours – Overnight at Lodge
Day 17: Trek from Samdo (3,875m) to Larkya Phedi (4,460m) – Duration: 3 to 4 hours – Overnight at Lodge
Day 18: Trek from Larkya Phedi (4,460m) to Bhimtang (3,720m) by crossing Larkya la Pass (5,160m) – Duration: 7 to 8 hours – Overnight at Lodge
Day 19: Trek from Bhimtang (3,720m) to Gho (2,550m) – Duration: 5 to 6 hours – Overnight at Lodge – Duration: 4 to 5 hours – Overnight at Lodge
Day 20: Trek from Gho (2,550m) to Dharapani (1,910m) – Duration: 4 to 5 hours – Overnight at Lodge
Day 21: Drive from Dharapani (1,910m) to Besisahar (760m) – Duration: 6 to 7 hours – Overnight at Lodge
Day 22: Drive from Besisahar to Kathmandu – Duration: 6 to 7 hours – Overnight at Hotel
Day 23: Transfer to International airport for final departure.
Included in the Cost
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car or van depending on the group size.
- Transportation by bus Kathmandu-Arughat – Soti Khola and Dharapani – Besisahar -Kathmandu.
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek.
- All necessary paper works and conservation entry permits and restricted area permit.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the trek.
- Trekking Map.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide and porters (1 porter for 2 peoples).
- Salary, food, accommodation, transportation and insurance for trekking staff.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Government taxes, VAT and Service charge.
Not Included in the Cost
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Your Travel insurance (Compulsory).
- Hotel in Kathmandu.
- Lunch and Dinner while you are in Kathmandu.
- Your personal expense, entrance fees and sweet things like chocolate.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Tips for trekking staff.
- Donations and monuments entry fees.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on including section.
0 Reviews on Manaslu-Tsum valley Trek View All