Manaslu-Tsum valley Trek
- Trip Grade: Moderate
- Group size: 2+
- Best Seasons: Spring & Autumn
If you believe, a marvelous trek in the Himalayas is worth taking a shot, then Manaslu-Tsum valley trek is just the perfect choice. Exhibiting magnificent beauty and surrounded by the tranquility of Tibetan culture, Tsum valley lies in the northern part of Gorkha district. Manaslu, on the other hand, lies in the southern part of Tsum valley and is a well-known trekking destination providing a rewarding experience to the trekkers. Make this expedition a memorable one with the expert group of individuals and guides from Bomjan Treks and Expedition.
Tsum valley which is popularly known as Hidden Valley trek explores not so discovered virgin valleys, people and habitation exhibiting Tibetan culture, ancient art, numerous ridges and valleys, lands with an extraordinary view of terraced fields, illusive view of mountains with an alluring sight of Soti Khola ,Macha Khola and much more.
Manaslu-Tsum valley trek requires trekkers to be physically fit and active. However previous mountaineering experience is not required for the trek. Trek begins from Arughat moving into the dense bamboo forest leading to typical Gurung settlement along the Thulo dunga and narrow Budhi Gandaki gorge. Traversing through the settlement we reach arresting Tsum valley discovering alpine forest, glacial rivers and warm hospitality of Tibetan immigrants exhibiting mixed cultures from Nepal and Tibet.
Astounding beauty of Himal Chuli, Manaslu, Cheo Himal and Himlung Himal mountains can be viewed from Larkya La where we reach during the exploration. Join us in the exploration of wilderness and witness the beauty of nature along with the culture that persists. Make your trek indelible with the untouched modernization of Tsum valley and magical experience of Manaslu-Tsum valley trek.
Included in the Cost
- Accommodation in Kathmandu
- Tea house accommodation during trek
- Airport transfers to and from the airport on the first and last day
- Private transportation for duration of tour
- Entrance fees and trekking permits
- Porters for trekking through Manaslu and Annapurna National Parks
- English speaking local guide
- Meals in Kathmandu as listed in the itinerary
- Map of the route
Not Included in the Cost
- Travel insurance (mandatory)
- Items of a personal nature (drinks, snacks, souvenirs, etc.)
- Nepalese visa
- International flights
- Scenic Everest mountain flight
- Tips to porters/local guide
0 Reviews on Manaslu-Tsum valley Trek View All