Lower Dolpo Trek
One of the last remnants of Tibetan culture is hoarded in the Dolpo region of Nepal. The Lower Dolpo region is centered on not only the high peaks and indigenous western culture but also the pre-Buddhist Bon-Po religion. The Lower Dolpo trek is one of the uncharted territories of Nepal situated in the boundary to Tibet and hindered by the lack of proper infrastructure including road and transportation facility. The remoteness of this trek is what makes this trek a story to be told and passed on.
The trek starts as the trekkers take a flight to Nepalgunj to Jupal (2320m). After this, they carry on by foot observing the exquisiteness of many mountain peaks including Kanjiroba, Annapurna and also witnessing the pristine nature, the tranquility of Phosksundo Lake as well as Tibetan Buddhist religion. The trekkers also pass Numa La Base Camp (4440m) and cross the Numa La pass (5190m)- one the major highlight of the journey.
Lower Dolpo Trek is recommended for moderate trekkers and a good physical fitness level is cautioned. Due to the high altitude, acclimatization is compulsory. The entire trek can be completed in around 15-20 days and vary slightly depending upon the aptitude of the trekkers. Bomjan Treks and Expedition makes sure that the trekkers can fully enjoy the serene beauty of nature while we take care of the accommodation and food.
Included in the Cost
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car or van. It is depend of the group.
- Two nights standard accommodation in 2/3 star category hotel in Kathmandu located tourist center, or up to you.
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the in trekking Local fresh fruits like orange, apple, banana and grape etc.
- All accommodations during the trek.
- Everest trekking map.
- all flight Ticket and ground transport An experienced Government licensed holder guide and porter to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipments, transportation, local tax for Guide and porter Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- If you need we will provide you sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag and, if necessary etc.
- All necessary Government paper works and national park entry permits and TIMS Card etc.
- Travel & Rescue arrangement. All government taxes and Vat.
Not Included in the Cost
- Meals your self Kathmandu (L+D).
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa ( You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Nepal’s Airport in Kathmandu).
- All kind drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks) Personal shopping and laundry etc.
- Personal trekking Equipments.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver. (Tipping is expected, but it is not mandatory) If do any tour and sightseeing and other activities etc.
0 Reviews on Lower Dolpo Trek View All