Langtang valley Trek
Langtang Valley Trek is relatively an easy trek to the Himalayas. Langtang Valley Trek which would take approximately of 11 days is one of the best choices for those avid adventurers who want more of the Himalayan experiences in short period of time.
Langtang Valley Trek is relatively an easy one but the marvelous view of the Himalayas, natural habitat and the cultural diversity, Tibetan lifestyle etc are something that makes the trip worthwhile. So anyone can take the trip with Bomjan Treks and Expedition with its excellent guides and weguarantees to make your trek a memory for a lifetime.
In Langtang Valley Trek one can get to be in touch with the wilderness of hard and heavenly landscapes, rare Tibetan cultures, varieties of rhododendron flowers, bamboo forests, fascinating snow-capped mountains, august waterfalls and of course the isolated Langtang region and these are the major attractions of the trek.
The beauty of the Langtang will definitely leave you spell bound. The splendid views of the Himalayas covered in sheets of ice are something beyond explanation. Thetrekking is dominated by mesmerizing and white top of the Mount Langtang Lirung (7246m) and other Tibetan peaks. Trek across the Langtang Valley Trek you would certainly believe that Heaven is a myth but Nepal is real.
Detail IteneraryExpand All
Arrived in Kathmandu.
Explore Kathmandu city.
Drive Kathmandu to Syabrubesi.
Trek Syabrubesi to Lama Hotel.
Trek Lama Hotel to Langtang valley.
Trek Langtang to Kyanjin Gompa.
Explore a Kyanjin Gompa/Hiking around.
Trek Kyanjin Gompa to Lama hotel.
Trek Lama Hotel to Syabrubesi.
Drive back Syabrubesi to Kathmandu.
Included in the Cost
- Pickup and drop at Airport
- 3 night Hotel stays in Kathmandu on B/B Plan
- Full Board Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during trekking period
- Accommodations during the trek
- Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing Tour inclusive of guide and transportation
- A government license holder guide
- Porter to carry your baggage,
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipment, transportation and local tax for guides and porters
- Ground Transportation Charge while returning back to Kathmandu from the trekking destination
- TIMS card(Trekker’s information Management System)
- First Aid Kit
- Entry Fees wherever required
- Trekking Permits needed
- All government taxes, VAT and service charges
Not Included in the Cost
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Travel insurance
- Tips for trekking staff and driver
- Personal shopping, trekking equipment, Gifts and souvenirs
- All items not listed in Cost included section
0 Reviews on Langtang valley Trek View All