Langtang Gosaikunda Trek
The Langtang Gosaikunda Trek combines the remoteness and the untouched, wild beauty of the spectacular valley of Langtang. Make this trek, even more, better with the expert group of individuals and guides of Bomzan Nepal Treks and Expedition.
Embedded with azure-colored mountain lakes, the Langtang valley is virtually untouched by the waves of modernization and urbanization. The joyful people, ethnic populations, natural splendor and unique flora and fauna makes the Langtang Gosaikunda Trek something out of a movie.
The major attractions of the Langtang Gosaikunda Trek are the azure blue lake and the pilgrimage site of Gosaikunda which is surrounded by a huge number of other lakes. The views of the perfect snow-capped peaks like the Langtang Lirung, Shishapangma, and other peaks makes the backdrop of the entire trekking journey an incredible one. Through lush forests of rhododendron and bamboo, the trek transverse through the highest point of this trek, the Laurebinayak pass to finally reach the azure blue beauty of Gosaikunda Lake.
Explore the serenity of the Kyanjin Gompa, the Sherpa village of Langtang, the cheese factory and study the Tibetan Buddhist Culture with the Langtang Gosaikunda Trek. Explore the beauty of wooden carved windows, weaved baskets and pieces of age-old architecture with Bomzan Nepal Treks and Expedition and make this experience something to remember for a lifetime.
Detail IteneraryExpand All
Day 01: Arrival day in Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264 ft) and transfer to Hotel – Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: Preparation day for trek – Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi (1470m) – Duration: 6 to7 hours – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 04: Trek from Syabrubesi to Lama Hotel (2470m) – Duration: 5 to 6 hours – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 05: Trek from Lama Hotel to Langtang village (3430m.) via Ghodatabela - Duration: 5 to 6 hours – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 06: Trek from Langtang Village to Kyanjin Gumba (3870m) – Duration: 3 to 4 hours – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 07: Day hiking to Tseku Ri (5033 m) and back to Kynjin Gompa (3870 m) – Duration: 4 to 5 hours – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 08: Trek from Kyanjin Gompa to Lama Hotel (2470m.) – Duration: 5 to 6 hours – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 09: Trek from Lama Hotel (2470m.) to Thulo Syabru (2260m) – Duration: 5 to 6 hours – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 10: Trek from Thulo Syabru to Sing Gompa/Chandanbari (3250m.) – Duration: 6 to 7 hours – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 11: Trek from Sing Gompa to Gosainkunda (4,380 m)/Chandan Bari via Lauribinayak La (3920m) – Duration: 6 to 7 hours – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 12: Trek from Gosaikunda to Sing Gompa (3250m.)/Chandan Bari – Duration: 6 to 7 hours – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 13: Trek from Sing Gompa/Chandan Bari to Dhunche (2030m) – Duration: 6 to 7 hours – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 14: Drive from Dhunche to Kathmandu – Duration: 7 to 8 hours – Overnight at Hotel.
Day 15: Departure to onward destination
Included in the Cost
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car or van depending on the group size.
- Food and accommodations during the trek.
- Ground Transportation from Kathmandu – Syabrubesi and Dhunche – Kathmandu.
- Trekking map.
- An experienced Government licensed holder guide and porters (1 porter for each 2 trekkers) to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipment, transportation, local tax for Guide and porter.
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- If you need we will provide you sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag etc.
- Langtang national park entrance fees and TIMS Card etc.
- Government taxes, Vat and office service charges.
Not Included in the Cost
- Nepal entry visa ( You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Nepal’s Airport in Kathmandu).
- Hotel in Kathmandu.
- Meals your self Kathmandu (L+D).
- Donations and Monuments fees.
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare.
- All kind drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks) Personal shopping and laundry etc.
- Personal trekking Equipment.
- Tips for trekking staff .
- Any other things not mentioned in cost inclusive.
0 Reviews on Langtang Gosaikunda Trek View All