Langtang Ganja La pass trek
- Destination: Nepal
- Trip Grade: Moderate
- Group size: 2+
- Best Seasons: Spring, Autumn
For those adventurers who want to accept the challenge of conquering one of the toughest landscapes of Nepal, Langtang Ganja La pass trek is an absolute choice.
Langtang Ganja La pass trek follows the trail from the way south from Langtang Village. The Ganja La pass is elevated at the height of 5,130 m and is often covered with the sheets of snow; so, one must get the proper information about the depth of snow covered in the pass while travelling. However, intense cold and harsh weather is the beauty of Langtang Ganja La pass trek.
You can have Langtang Ganja La pass trek with Bomjan Treks and Expedition which is equipped with experienced mountain guides and necessary equipment which would make the way through Ganja La pass more easy and safe and the entire Langtang Trek a memorable one.
The thrill-filled fourteen days Langtang Ganja La pass trek would take you through beautiful Helambu villages compact with Tibetan culture, the herd of yaks, stone enclosed fields, heart- melting waterfalls, snow-capped mountains, rhododendron, bamboo forest and many more.
Apart from these, Tibetan Highlands and Gosainkunda lakes are the major attractions of the Langtang Region. It is to be noted that Ganja La pass is a very steep one but the view of Langtang Lirung and the snow peaks in Tibet from the north of Ganja la pass is just mind blowing.
||Arrive at Kathmandu Airport Welcoming by Himalayan Magic Treks member and direct transfer to Hotel with Bed & Breakfast plan.|
||Kathmandu City Tour like Boudhanath, Pasupatinath and Kathmandu Durbar Square overnight at Hotel with Bed & Breakfast plan.|
||Drive to Syabru Bensi 1,460m 7/8 hours overnight at Lodge.|
||Trek to Lama Hotel 2,410m 6/7 hours overnight at Lodge.|
||Trek to Langtang village 3,330m 5/6 hours overnight at Lodge.|
||Trek to Kyanjin Gompa 3,730m 4 ½ hours overnight at Lodge.|
||Res for acclimatization hike to Tsergo-ri 4,984m back to Kyangjing Gumpa overnight at Lodge.|
||Trek to Nyengang kharka 4,430m 6/7 hours overnight at Tent.|
|Day 09||Trek to High camp 4,960m 3/ 4 hours overnight at Tent.|
||Trek to Ganja-la pass 5,130m Down to Keldang 4,270m 6/7 hours overnight at Tent.|
||Trek to Dukpu 4,040m 6/7 hours overnight at Tent.|
||Trek to Tarke Gyang 2,740m 5/6 hour overnight at Lodge.|
||Rest day after the high pass at Tarke Gyayang over night at Lodge.|
||Trek to Sermathang 2,590m 6/7 hours overnight at Lodge.|
||Trek to Malemchi Bazaar 870m 6/7 hours overnight at Lodge.|
||Drive Back to Kathmandu 5/6 hours overnight at Hotel Evening will take dinner together with typical Nepali culture.|
||Departure from Kathmandu to your onward destination.|
Included in the Cost
- All graduand Transportation
- 3 meals per day during the trek (Breakfast Lunch & Dinner) including Tea or coffee
- Accommodation on Tea House ( Lodge ) or provided Tents during the trek as mentioned in the trek type.
- Accommodation in star Hotel in Kathmandu
- High Experienced Government Licensed Guide and Necessary porter during the trek.
- All Government local Taxes
- Langtang National park Fees
- (TIMS) Trekkers information Management System
- First Aid kit and general equipment for Porter
- Guide and porter salary
- All Field Staff insurance during the trekking and extra services according to the guest per Demand.
Not Included in the Cost
- Trekking equipment any type of personal expenses such as Alcoholic Beverage drinks,phone and Laundry.
- Emergency Rescue and Travel Insurance.Trip Cancellation cost accident or Health, Loss Theft or Damage and personal effects. we Advice you to take out personal Travel Insurance.
- Tips and Gratuities.
0 Reviews on Langtang Ganja La pass trek View All