The Mt. Kanchenjunga (8586m) is the third highest peak in the world and the Kanchenjunga Trek is a marvelous opportunity to reach the base camp of the mighty yet extremely beautiful peak. The Kanchenjunga trek trial is a beautiful journey that culminates with reach the base camp of the mighty Kanchenjunga and exploring the views of the popular peaks like the Mt. Everest, Mt. Makalu, and Mt. Lhotse towering above.
Bomzan Nepal Treks and Expedition has an experienced team of guides and porters, who ensure that you complete the Kanchenjunga Trek and remember it has something which is to be embedded in the memories for a long time to come.
The 26-days trekking journey starts with a flight from Kathmandu to Bhadrapur. With proper fitness, previous trekking experience, and the inherent interest to complete the trek, the Kanchenjunga Trek is a heaven for thrill seekers, adventure trekkers, and nature enthusiast. Come explore the serenity, exquisite mountain scenery and the warm hospitality of ethnic inhabitants of Nepal with the less trodden yet highly sought out trail of the Kanchenjunga Trek.
Detail IteneraryExpand All
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu Airport (1350m) and Transfer to hotel – Overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Preparation day and sightseeing around Kathmandu – Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Flight from Kathmandu to Bhadrapur and drive from Bhadrapur to Illam – Duration: drive 4/5 hrs – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 04: Drive from Illam to Taplejung (1820m) and trek to Mithlung – Duration: drive 4 hrs and trek 4 hrs – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 05: Trek from Mithlung(996m) to chiruwa (1270m) – Duration: 6 hrs – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 06: Trek from Chiruwa to Sekathum (1,585m) – Duration: 5 hrs – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 07: Trek from Sekathum to Amjilassa (2,395m) – Duration: 6 hrs – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 08: Trek from Amjilassa to Gybala (2,730m) – Duration: 4/5 hrs – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 09: Trek from Gybala to Ghunsa (3,427m) – Duration: 4/5 hrs – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 10: Acclimatization day at Ghunsa – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 11: Trek from Ghunsa to Khambachen (4,050m) – Duration: 5/6 hrs – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 12: Trek from Khambachen to Lhonak (4,780m) – Duration: 4/5 hrs – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 13: Trek from Lhonak to Pang Pema base camp(5,143m) to Lhonak (4,780m) – Duration: 6/7 hrs – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 14: Trek from Lhonak to Ghunsa (3427 m) – Duration: 7/8 hrs – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 15: Trek from Ghunsa to Sele La kharka (4,480m) – Duration: 4/5 hrs – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 16: Trek from Sele la kharka to Cheram (3,870m) – Duration: 7/8 hrs – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 17: Trek from Cheram to Ramche (4,580m) – Duration: 3/4 hrs – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 18: Trek from Ramche to Oktang (south base camp) (4730m) – cheram – Duration: 5/6 hrs – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 19: Trek from Cheram to Tortong (2995m) – Duration: 3/4 hrs – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 20: Trek from Tortong to Yamphuding (2080m) – Duration: 7/8 hrs – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 21: Trek from Yamphuding to mamankhe (1785) – Duration: 3/4 hrs – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 22: Trek from mamanke to Kande bhanjyang (2129m) – Duration: 5 hrs – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 23: Trek from Kande bhanjyang to Suketar (2300m) – Duration: 6/7 hrs – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 24: Drive from Suketar to Bhadrapur – Duration: 9/10 hrs – Overnight at Hotel.
Day 25: Flight from Bhadrapur to Kathmandu – Overnight at Hotel.
Day 26: Final departure to onward destination.
Included in the Cost
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car or van depending on group size.
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the in trekking.
- All accommodations during the trek.
- Trekking map.
- Flight Ticket ( Kathmandu –Bhadrapur – Kathmandu) and airport tax.
- Transportation (Bhadrapur – Illam – Taplejung and Suketar – Bhadrapur)
- An experienced Government licensed holder guide and porter to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipment, transportation, local tax for Guide and porter
- Group first aid kit .
- If you need we will provide you sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag and, if necessary etc.
- All necessary Government paper works, Special trekking permit, national park entry permits and TIMS Card etc.
- All government taxes and Vat.
Not Included in the Cost
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu).
- Your Travel insurance (Compulsory).
- Hotel in Kathmandu.
- Lunch and Dinner while you are in Kathmandu.
- Your personal expense, entrance fees and sweet things like chocolate.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- Internet, Hot shower and Battery charge during the trek.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Tips for trekking staff.
- Donations and monuments entry fees.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on including section.
0 Reviews on Kanchenjunga Trek View All