Everest Three Pass Trek/ High Pass Everest
- Destination: Nepal
- Trip Grade: Moderate
- Group size: 2+
- Best Seasons: Spring, Autumn
Everest Three Pass Trek/ High Pass Everest trek is one of the most physically straining, yet emotionally overpowering treks in Nepal, that tests both your patience and your limits and takes you to the heart of the Everest region of Nepal. The trek passes through the major three passes of the Everest region, namely the Kongma La Pass (5535m), Cho La Pass ( 5420m) and the Renjo La Pass( 5340m) before settings for on the base camp of the Everest.
Trekkers are introduced to the remoteness of the Nangpa Valley and the villages of Marlung and Thame on this wonderful trekking trail. The Everest Three Pass trek has emerged as an ideal choice for avid trekkers with perfect physical fitness and strength, and the hunger for absolute adventure in extreme temperature and altitudes. Make this hard trekking journey easier and maximize the chances of success with Bomjan Treks and Expeditions.
Explore the azure blue greatness of the Gokyo Lakes, shining up at us from atop the three passes. Explore the monasteries and gompas of the Everest region and seek into the life of the ethnic inhabitants that adorn the trekking trial. Explore the remote wildness of extreme altitudes, cross the three high passes, witness the whitish glow of the snowcapped high mountains like the Ama Dablam, Nuptse, Lhotse and the mighty Everest and return home proud and satisfied for the successful journey that you have overcome.
- Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264ft)
- Day 02: Kathmandu Valley sightseeing and trek preparation
- Day 03: Fly Kathmandu – Lukla and trek to Phakding (2,562m/8,700ft): 35 minutes airstrip and 3-4 hrs trek
- Day 04: Phakding – Namche Bazaar (3,440m/11,280ft): 5-6 hrs
- Day 05: Acclimatization Day – Namche Bazaar: (3,440m/11,284ft)
- Day 06: Namche Bazaar – Tengboche (3,870m/12,694ft): 5-6 hrs
- Day 07: Tengboche – Dingboche (4,360 m/14,300 ft): 5-6 hrs
- Day 08: Dingboche – Chhukhung (4,730m/14,334ft): 3-4 hrs
- Day 09: Rest day in Chhukung. (Explore Chhukung Ri or Island Peak Base Camp)
- Day 10: Chhukhung – Kongma La (5,535m/18,154ft) -Lobuche (4940m/16,204ft): 9-10 hrs
- Day 11: Lobuche – Gorak Shep (5160m/17,000ft) – Everest Base Camp (5,364 m/17,594 ft): Gorak Shep,8-9 hrs.
- Day 12: Gorak Shep – Kala Patthar (5,545m/18,192ft) – Dzonglha (4,830m/15,850 ft): 8-9 hrs
- Day 13: Dzonglha – Cho La (5,420m/17,778 ft)-Thangnak (4,680m/15,350ft)-Gokyo (4,800m/15,580ft): 9-10 hrs
- Day 14: Rest day in Gokyo. (Explore Gokyo Ri)
- Day 15: Gokyo – Renjo La pass (5345m/17532 ft)-Marulung (4,210m/13,810ft): 8-9 hrs
- Day 16: Marulung – Namche Bazaar (3,440m/11,280ft):7-8 hrs
- Day 17: Namche Bazaar – Lukla (2,780m/9,175ft): 7-8 hrs
- Day 18: Lukla – Kathmandu by Air (1,300m /4,264ft): 35 min
- Day 19: Final Departure
0 Reviews on Everest Three Pass Trek/ High Pass Everest View All