Everest Base Camp Trek
The astonishing and enchanting Everest Base Camp sits in the north Eastern part of the culturally and geographically diverse country Nepal. Climbed first by Tenzing Norgay and Sir Edmund Hilary, the Everest is dubbed as Roof of The World.
The Everest Base Camp begins from a wondrous flight view of high cliffs, busy cities, forests, from the city of Kathmandu lands to Lukla at 2828m. The trails take to the mesmerizing Everest Base Camp and gives a view of the wildlife like the Snow Leopard, Blue Sheep, Thar , Kalij, Danphe, and more. The Everest Base camp lies at the elevation of 5545m and gives awe-inspiring view of the mountain ranges like Mt. Everest (8,848m), Mt. Khangtega, Mt. Amadablan (6,812m), Mt.Lhotse (8,516m), Mt.Nuptse (7,855m), Mt. Pomari (7,161m), and more than 150 majestic snowcapped mountains. With serene and milky landscape, the Everest Base Camp trek gives an open view of the life of the warm and welcoming Sherpa community throughout the trail.
The appropriately drafted itinerary offered by Bomjan Treks and Expedition promises safety along with an exceptional time for the passionate troupers who want to board on an cheerful expedition towards the captivating, entrancing and demanding Mt. Everest Base Camp.
Detail IteneraryExpand All
Day:01 Arrival in Kathmandu
After arrival at Kathmandu International airport, meet Himalayan Smile treks airport officer and he will assist to transfer your hotel. After refreshment drink at hotel, We will do a short orientation of the overall trip. Meet your trekking guide and final preparation for trekking . O/n at hotel in Kathmandu.
Day:02 Fly to Lukla. Trek to Phakding
Early morning transfer to Kathmandu airport domestic terminal to catch a flight to Lukla (2810m), 35 minutes. After tea coffee in Lukla, your trekking starts from Lukla. In the late afternoon, you will arrive in Phakding(2610 m). Three hours walking. Evening explores the village. O/n at a mountain lodge.
Day:03 Trek Phakding to Namche Bazaar
After breakfast, three hours walk to the Monzo at 2,835 m which is an entrance place of the Sagarmatha National Park. After crossing suspension bridge at Dudh Kosi river at Jorsale( 2,740 m). Lunch. Trail gradually up through the forest to the Namche Bazaar (3440m). O/n at Mountain Lodge.
Day:04 Acclimatization day in Namche Bazaar.
Acclimatization day in Namche Bazaar. Day hike to the Syangboche ridge at 3880m, ascend 2 hours to Everest view hotel, enjoy a 360-degree view of the Himalayas, including Mt. Everest(8848 m) with a beautiful landscape filled with evergreen fir trees, shrubs. O/n at a mountain lodge.
Day: 05Trek Namche Bazaar to Tengboche
From Namche trail is contour to Kyangjuma(3600 m) with an excellent view of Mount Everest(8848 m), Amadublum and Lhotse. The trail descends to the river Dudh Kosi, at Phungi Thanga (3250 m). Lunch. Trail accent through the pine forest to Tengboche ( 3,867 m). 9.2 km. 5 hours. O/n at a mountain lodge.
Day:06 Trek Tengboche to Dingboche
Trek through the rhododendron forest to Deboche and cross the river Imja Khola. The trail ascends with an incredible view of AmaDablam to the Pangboche village (3900 m). 1-hour walk to Shomare (4010m). Lunch. Trek to Dingboche (4410m). 9.1 km.6 hours. O/n at a mountain lodge.
Day:07Acclimatization day in Dingboche.
Acclimatization in Dingboche( 4410m). From Dingboche hike 3 hours to the Nagarjuna Hill, which is at 5050 meters. To ascent top of the hill is incredibly challenging but fun spectacular views of Ama Dablam (6812m), Makalu (8485m) and Cho Oyu (8201m). O/n at a mountain lodge.
Day:08Trek Dingboche to Lobuche.
After short accent, the ridge, nice and open Yak pasture land walking to the Thukla (4620m). Lunch. Trail ascent to the Thukla pass 4830m, a place for the memorial of those climbers who’ve died during climbing Mt. Everest. From here gradually accent to the Lobuche (4,940 m ).7 km. 6 hrs. O/n at a mountain lodge.
Day;09 Trek Lobuche to Gorakhashep - EBC.
From Lobuche, the trail gently slopes upwards to the moraine at Gorakshep (5,140 m), last settlement before base camp and Kalapatthar. Lunch. Hike 3 hours towards the Khumbu Glacier reaching your ultimate goal to Mount Everest base camp(5,364 m) is complete. 8 hours walk. 12 km. O/n at a mountain lodge.
Day:10 Climb to Kala pattar. Trek to Pheriche
Early morning 2 hours climb to the Kala Pattar (5,643 m) (Black Rock), a hill that provides the best viewing of Mount Everest (8,848 m) and the surrounding peaks. After breakfast trek to Lobuche.Trek to the Pheruche (4,200m) where the river Dudh Kosi is twisting through the valley.12 km. 9 hours walk. O/n at a mountain lodge.
Day:11 Trek Pheruche to Namche Bazaar.
Today long distance walking Pheriche to Namche Bazaar (3444 m). The trail gradually up and down to the Tengboche. Lunch. Trek route descends to Phungi Thanga (3250 m) ascends to the Kyanjuma(3600m), contour to the Namche Bazaar. 14.3 km distance. 8 hours walk. O/n at a mountain lodge.
Day:12 Trek Namche Bazaar to Lukla.
From Namche Bazaar the trail steep descend to the Dudha Koshi river, cross the suspension bridge to Jorsalle (2740m). From Jorslle 3 hours walk to the Phakding via Monjo. Lunch. The trek route continuously up and down to the Lukla at 2,860 m. 13.5 km distance. 8 hours walk. O/n at a mountain lodge.
DAy:13 Fly Lukla to Kathmandu.
Early morning have a breakfast at Lukla guest house. From tea house five minutes’ walk to the Tenzing–Hillary Airport(2860 m). Fly 35 minutes Lukla to Katmandu (1,400m) domestic airport. Transfer to your hotel. shopping. Leisure. Evening meeting and dinner. O/n at Kathmandu hotel.
After breakfast, walk around the Thamel. Last minute shopping. Preparing for departure. Transfer to the Kathmandu International airport for final departure. From your hotel, we will suggest you that leave before three hours to the Kathmandu international for departure.
Included in the Cost
- All ground transport in a private vehicle including airport transfers
- Four nights’ accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu
- Kathmandu city tours, including all entry fees, tour guide and private transportation
- Three daily meals with tea/coffee (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Best available twin sharing lodge for accommodation during the trek. Private bathrooms with hot showers are provided at Phakding, Namche and Lukla
- Snacks of seasonal fruits during the trek
- One highly experienced, helpful and friendly guide. Porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary and equipment. Accident insurance for all staff
- Round trip flight Kathmandu – Lukla / Lukla – Kathmandu including departure taxes
- Down jacket and sleeping bag use while trekking
- Duffle bag for trekking
- Nepal Hiking Team T – shirt, trekking map and trip achievement certificate
- First aid medicine kit
Not Included in the Cost
- Meals not specified in the ‘Meal Inclusions’ in the above itinerary
- Personal Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa. You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. A multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent in foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 passport-size photos.
- Soft drinks including water
- Snacks and other personal expenses
- Hot showers during the trek except when in Phakding, Namche and Lukla
- Personal trekking equipment
- WiFi internet and phone call unless its free.
- Tips and gratuities for trekking staff and drivers
1 Reviews on Everest Base Camp Trek View All