Annapurna Circuit Trek
- Trip Grade: Moderate
- Group size: 2+
- Best Seasons: Spring & Autumn
Annapurna Circuit Trek is one of the famous treks in Nepal. This route for trekking has been opened for foreigners since 1977. Ever since people have been going on Annapurna Circuit Trek like anything because it is just so beautiful.
Annapurna Circuit Trek would take anywhere around 18 to 21 days and you would reach as high as 5,416m which the height of Thorong La Pass. The Annapurna Circuit Trek definitely is not an easy trek, so one must be in good health and is a fantastic choice for those avid adventurers.
The trails of Annapurna Circuit Trek run along the parched valley of Upper Mustang where you could find the real culture of Tibetan-Buddhists people. Muktinath Temple which is a pilgrimage location, Kali Gandaki Valley which is as we all know the world’s deepest river gorge and other exquisite areas are the locations of the Annapurna Circuit trek that attracts a lot of people to trek in the trial.
The itinerary of Annapurna Circuit Trek is clearly designed to give trekkers maximum view of the natural beauties and you could contact Bomjan Treks and Expedition to have this wonderful and safe journey.The major highlights of Annapurna Circuit Trek would be the Thorong La Pass which provides a majestic view of the high Himalayas covered in ice and snow. This thrill-filled trek would provide a mesmerizing view of Mt Annapurna to the east and Mt. Dhaulagiri to the west.
- Day 01:Arrive at Kathmandu airport (1345m).
- Day 02:Pre-trip Meeting and Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley.
- Day 03:Drive Kathmandu to Besi Shahar (823m).
- Day 04:Besishar to Baundada (1430m)
- Day 05:Baundanda to Chamje (1560m)
- Day 06:Chamje to Dharapani (1881m)
- Day 07:Dharapani to Chame (2725m)
- Day 08:Chame to Pisang (3100m)
- Day 09:Pisang to Manang (3500m)
- Day 10:Acclimatization day at Manang
- Day 11: Manang to Yak kharka (4090m)
- Day 12:Yak kharka to Throung Phedi(4420m)
- Day 13:Throung Phedi to Thorongla – la (cross over 5416m), then trek down to Muktinath (3802m)
- Day 14:Muktinath to Marpha (2670m), via Kagbeni – Jomsom
- Day 15:Marpha to Kalopani (2480m)
- Day 16:Kalopani to Tatopani (1219m)
- Day 17:Tatopani to Ghorepani (2860m)
- Day 18:Ghorepani to Ghandruk (1951m)
- Day 19:Ghandruk to Pokhara (915m)
- Day 20:Drive back to Kathmandu (1300m)
- Day 21:Transfer to international airport for your final departure.
Included in the Cost
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van / bus.
- Standard accommodation at hotel in Kathmandu breakfast included.
- Standard accommodation at hotel in Pokhara.
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu and Pokhara by private car / van / bus.
- All your standard Meals during the trek.
- Best available Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek.
- Local licensed English and other native language speaking Guide.
- The required number of local staff and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipments, medicine for all trekking staffs.
- Annapurna conservation Park permits.
- Down Jacket, duffel/kit bag and sleeping bag by Outshine Adventure Trekking.
- Surface transfer from and to Kathmandu.
Not Included in the Cost
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Your travel insurance.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, laundry.
- Personal trekking Equipments.
- Tips for trekking staff–Tipping is expected.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
0 Reviews on Annapurna Circuit Trek View All