Pisang Peak Climbing
Pisang Peak Climbing is an expedition, which can be labeled as one of the easier ones among other peak climbing expeditions in Nepal. The Pisang Peak climbing is made even better, with the expert group of porters, guides, Sherpas and climbers of Bomjan Treks and expedition, who thrive to make your experience a successful endeavor to be remembered for a lifetime.
Pisang Peak (6092 m) stands up majestically above the village of Pisang in the heart of the Annapurna region. Formed in the shape of a pyramid, the peak lies in the way to the highest pass in the world, the Thorong La Pass. The trek to this peak starts from Besisahar and winds through the path of Annapurna Circuit trek to reach the village of Pisang. The base camp of the peak is at 4380 m and ascends through wood and pastures to reach the Kharka. After ascending the peak, cross the Thorong La Pass the reach the beautiful, dry and arid land of Muktinath.
The peak is not too technical and requires a good physique. The well-defined ridge of the peak leads to the final slope which is quite difficult to summit. The views from the top, however, make up for all the effort, as the majestic panorama of Annapurna II and IV, Gangapurna, Tilicho Peak, Glacier Dome and the Annapurna Range are picturesque. The whitish glow exuded by the peaks is something that can never be forgotten and something that would make thrill seekers wants to return back for more.
Come explore the ethnic inhabitants strewn across the Annapurna region. Explore the beauty of the villages, the terraced fields, the views of the mountain mastiffs and the warm hospitality of inhabitants living in the trekking trial. Explore the amalgamation of green treeline beauty, rhododendron forests, and compare it to the contrasting city peak of Pisang for the experience of a lifetime.
Included in the Cost
- Pick-up and drop-off service at Trivuwan International Airport in Kathmandu by private Car/Van/Bus.
- 2 Nights Hotel in Kathmandu on BB Plan.
- Pisang Peak Climbing Permit .
- Trekker’s Information Management System (TIMS) Card.
- One English speaking experience climbing sherpa and required cook and porters.
- Annapurna conservation area (ACAP) fee.
- Kathmandu-Chyamje-Pokhara-Kathmandu by Public Bus or Jeep.
- All meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with Lodge and Tent accommodation during the trek.
- Trekking /Climbing guide/porters/other staffs: Salary, Insurance, Equipment, Meals and Accommodation etc.
- Equipment such as Tent, Ice ax, Rope, Ices crow, Snow bar.
- Garbage Deposit.
- First Aids Kit.
- Jomsom-Pokhara flight ticket with departure tax
Not Included in the Cost
- International airfare and visa fee (15 days for USD$25 and 30 days for USD$4O).
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- All the drinks like Coke, Fanta, Mineral water ,Boiled water etc.
- Personal climbing gears & clothing (also available on hire in Kathmandu).
- Your travel insurance which should include the emergency rescue.
- Tips for staffs.
0 Reviews on Pisang Peak Climbing View All