Lobuche Peak Climbing
- Destination: Nepal
- Trip Grade: Moderate
- Group size: 2+
- Best Seasons: Spring & Autumn
Search for Lobuche Peak Climbing in the Google image and you will find some of the best photos of the mountain summit that you can get. Truly the view from the top is like you will find in TV and movies and saying that it will be your trip to remember is no exaggeration. The sight of the majestic Mount Everest along with several other mountains in the eastern Himalayas reflects the sunlight making the sight one of the greatest that you will witness, ever.
This journey is one of the most epic ones you will go on. Going pass the Everest Base camp, this Lobuche Peak Climbing takes the climbers to Kala Patthar- the best place to watch the one and only Mount Everest in the entire world. This alone makes this trip worthwhile. The beautiful Sherpa villages and the serenity of the alpine forests are really a sight to behold.
There is two peaks in this journey. The Lobuche East hails at 6119m and is comparatively more challenging than Lobuche West (6145m). Lobuche east is a trekking peak whereas the latter is an expedition trek. The steep climb and the vertical slope makes this journey challenging but conquering this makes this even more satisfying. Although there are many instances when beginners have successfully completed this trek, strong physical health and stamina are advised to take best out of this journey. Climbers have to make the best out of the trekking rope, ice axe, as well as abseiling and slippery rocks, can cause some deterrent to ascend. Experts climber here in Bomjan Expedition and Treks will make sure that everyone will see the end to it.
The expedition starts after the flight to Lukla. The trekkers then trek all the way to Phakding and to Namche. The entire climb can be finished in around 3 weeks including the days needed for acclimatization. The trekkers are expected to walk for around 6-7 hours per day. To reach the destination, Everest Base Camp (5364m) and KalaPathhar (5550m) serves as one of the major highlights of the journey which makes the entire Lobuche peak climbing even more satisfying. The ecstasy of watching the beautiful snow-capped mountains, deep glaciers and the rock giants makes this one of the journeys to be remembered for a lifetime.
- Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
- Day 02: Full day of sightseeing of Kathmandu valley.
- Day 03: Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla and Trek to Phakding.
- Day 04: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar.
- Day 05: Rest day at Namche Bazaar for acclimatization.
- Day 06: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Tyangboche.
- Day 07: Trek from Tyangboche to Dingboche.:
- Day 08: Rest day at Dingboche for acclimatization.
- Day 09: Trek from Dingboche to Lobuche.
- Day 10: Lobuche to Gorak Shep and to visit Everest Base camp and return to Gorekshep.
- Day 11: Gorak Shep to Kala Patthar and back to Lobuche.
- Day 12: Trek form Lobuche to High Camp.
- Day 13: Lobuche High Camp to Summit and back to High Camp.
- Day 14: Reserve day.
- Day 15: Trek Lobuche High Camp to Pangboche.
- Day 16: Trek from Pangbuche to Namche Bazaar.
- Day 17: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla.
- Day 18: Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu and trasnfer to hotel.
- Day 19: Leisure day in Kathmandu.
- Day 20: Transfer to international airport for your final flight departure.
Included in the Cost
- Airport pickups and drops in a private vehicle.
- Four night hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Teahouse accommodation during the trek and tented accommodation during the climbing.
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek and climbing.
- Domestic flights (Kathmandu- Lukla -Kathmandu) with domestic airport tax.
- English speaking trained and experienced trekking guide (leader), climbing guide (leader) and porters (1 porter for each 2 trekkers).
- All necessary paper works, National park entry permits, climbing permits and TIMS permit.
- Flight fare (Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu) with domestic airport tax.
- Salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transportation and insurance for the guide and porters.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Sleeping bag, down jackets and duffle bag – if Necessary.
Not Included in the Cost
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Your Travel insurance (compulsory).
- Food (lunch and dinner) while you are in Kathmandu.
- Your personal expenses and entrance fees while you do the tour in Kathmandu.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks.
- Sweet things like chocolate bars and hot shower during the trek.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Tips for the guide and staffs.
0 Reviews on Lobuche Peak Climbing View All