Chulu East Mountain Climbing
Located in the far northern part of the Annapurna Base Camp is one of the naturally stunning expeditions one can go on. With the view of the beautiful Annapurna range consisting of Annapurna II, III and IV along with Dhaulagiri (8,167m) and Manaslu (8,163m), Chulu East Peak climbing trek is one of the most heartwarming and memorable ones. In this trip, the climbers can witness the beautiful Himalayan range, icy glaciers, and beautiful mountain pass. This journey takes the climbers above the Manang Valley- one of the most peculiar places in the country
Chulu East Peak climbing (6,584m) gives the eccentric view of the western Himalayas along with various Nepalese tradition, not to mention their lifestyle and their welcoming culture. The difficulty of this climb is rated moderate to hard as the climbers are required to have sufficient knowledge on rope climb, ice axe, and other equipment. The experts from Bomjan Expedition and Treks will guide the climbers and cater for their needs throughout the journey. Still, climbers are expected to be physically resilient and some experience on mountaineering before attempting this climb. The attitude is challenging and a strong mentality and will is a plus point.
The estimated duration of this trip is around 3 weeks including arrival, acclimatization, and departure from Kathmandu.
Detail IteneraryExpand All
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu Airport (1350M/4,430ft) and Transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Preparation day and sight seeing around Kathmandu.
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Besisahar (823m/2,700ft ) - 8hrs
Day 04: Drive from Beshishahar to Dharapani (1860m/6,103ft) - 6hrs
Day 05: Trek from Dharapani to Chame (2670m/9,055ft) - 5/6 hrs
Day 06: Treks from Chame to Upper Pisang (3100m/10170ft) - 5/6 hrs
Day 07: Trek from Upper Pisang to Braka(3800m/12,467ft) - 5/6 hrs
Day 08: Trek from Barka to Ngwal(4100m/12,467ft) - 4/5 hrs
Day 09: Trek from Ngwal to Yak Kharka (4300m/14,107ft) - 4/5 hrs
Day 10: Trek from Yak Kharka to Chulu East Base Camp (4500m/14,763ft) - 4/5 hrs - Camping
Day 11: Trek from Chulu Base Camp to High Camp (5400m/17,717ft) - 4/5 hrs - Camping
Day 12: Rest day at high camp (optional).
Day 13: Summit to Chulu East peak (6584m/21,601ft) and return to Base Camp- 7/8 hrs - Camping
Day 14: Trek from Chulu Base Camp to Manang (3540m/11,614ft) - 6/7 hrs
Day 15:Trek from Manang to Yak Kharka (4350m/14,272ft) - 4/5 hrs
Day 16:Trek from Yak Kharka to Thorong Phedi (4420m/14,501ft) - 4/5 hrs
Day 17:Trek from Thorong Phedi to Muktinath (3850m/12,631ft) via Thorong La Pass (5416m/17,770ft) - 6/7 hrs
Day 18: Trek from Muktinath to Jomsom (2700m/8,858ft) 4/5 hrs
Day 19:Flight from Jomsom to Pokhara (950m/3,116ft) - 17 min
Day 20:Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist (7 hours) or you can take a flight( 25 minutes) - Farewell dinner with culture program in the Evening.
Day 21: Final departure.
Included in the Cost
- All ground transfers by private vehicle as per our itinerary.
- Five star hotel in Kathmandu (twin sharing, including breakfast and all govt taxes)
- Welcome Dinner with Live Nepalese Cultural Program we host.
- Guided sightseeing around world heritage sites of KTM. (Includes all applicable entrance fees.)
- All domestic airfares (Jomsom – Pokhara – Kathmandu).
- Fishtail Lodge in Pokhara (twin sharing, including breakfast and all govt. Tax / VAT)
- Organized Camping Trek / Expedition arrangement, including all high quality camping equipments and tents such as Two Men Tent, Kitchen Tent, Dinning Tent, Toilet Tent, Tables, Chairs, Mattresses, Hot Water Bags, Pillows, Inner Sheet and etc.
- Three times hot meals everyday while trekking, which will be prepared by our very professional kitchen crew.
- National Park / Conservation Area Permit Fees.
- One Vastly experienced climbing Sherpa, including his all wages, insurance and all arrangements.
- Guide, porters and their daily wages, insurance with all necessary lodging – food arrangements.
Not Included in the Cost
- All International Airfares / Airport Taxes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as bar bill, laundry bill, telephone bill, tips and etc.
- Personal medical and travel insurance.
- Helicopter Rescue & Evacuation – If needed.
0 Reviews on Chulu East Mountain Climbing View All