Putta Himchuli Expedition
- Destination: Nepal
- Trip Grade: Strenuous
- Group size: 2+
- Best Seasons: Spring, Autumn
Mount Putha Hiunchuli is a standout amongst the most excellent mountain contrast with other 7000m, high pinnacles of Nepal lies at western most pinnacle of the Dhaulagiri run and is once in a while alluded to as Dhaulagiri VII. It was initially moved in 1954 by Jimmy Roberts, an incredible pioneer and climber. Mt. Dhaulagiri range is comprised of a portion of the world’s most amazing pinnacles. In this range, toward the west of Annapurna South of Ganesh Himal, lies a long edge toward the finish of which stands the peaceful Putha Hiunchuli. This mountain is the last 7000m. Denoting the finish of the snow-topped range. Our trek starts at the exchanging town of Beni or from Juphal-Dunai, which is about seven days’ leave the German Base Camp arranged at a height of 4,525m. The scene amid the approach walk is as captivating as it is interesting a mineral world made of high precipices and profound gorge.
As per the book ‘High Asia’, Jimmy Roberts did a surveillance of the Dhaulagiri massif in 1954. Amid the excursion he and Ang Nyima climbed Putha Hinchuli 7246m. (nom de plume Dhaulagiri VII) through its upper east face. It showed up from the guide that this face is most available from the Kaya Khola, a side-stream of the Barbung Khola which is straightforwardly over the valley from Kakkot. This mountain offers those climbers who get a kick out of the chance to climb 7000m. Mountains in Nepal to have encounter actually and physically to get more than 8000m.
- Day 01 Departure from Homeland.
- Day 02 Arrival in Kathmandu. Transfer to hotel.
- Day 03 Kathmandu- official formalities.
- Day 04 Drive: Ktm Nepalgunj.
- Day 05 Fly to Juphal. Trek to Dunai.
- Day 06 Trek to Tarakot.
- Day 07 Trek to Khanigaon Camp.
- Day 08 Trek to Mushi Khola.
- Day 09 Trek to Kagkot.
- Day 10 Trek to Pangzi.
- Day 11 Trek to German Base Camp.
- Day 12 Trek to Putha Hiunchuli Base Camp.
- Day 13-22 Climb period of Putha Hiunchuli.
- Day 23 Back to German Base Camp.
- Day 24 Trek to Kagkot.
- Day 25 Trek to Mushi Khola.
- Day 26 Trek to Khanigaon.
- Day 27 Trek to Tarakot.
- Day 28 Trek to Juphal.
- Day 29 Fly back to Kathmandu.
- Day 30 Free day in Kathmandu.
- Day 31 Final Departure.
Included in the Cost
- 4 nights standard hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on bed & breakfast basis,
- Airport-hotel-airport transfers,
- Internal flight tickets with airport tax
- Putha Hiunchuli Climbing and all other applicable permits,
- Cargo clearance & duties fees,
- 3 member : 1 Professional High altitude climbing Sherpa backed Base Camp cook & kitchen helpers,
- 1 Government liaison officer,
- Daily wages, equipment allowance, insurance, food for above mentioned staff, porters and Liaison officer,
- 3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch & dinner) throughout the expedition period at Base camp & while approach to/from Base camp,
- Base camp tent with thick mattress, chair, table, dining tent, kitchen tent, toilet tent, shower tent,
- 31 kg weight allowed per member for personal equipment,
- Transportation of all food supply & expedition equipments to / from Base camp,
Not Included in the Cost
- Travel to /from Nepal,
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu, drinks, postage, telephone bills & all items of personal nature,
- Personal travel, high risk, accidental and medical insurance of member,
- Climbing Sherpa summit bonus US$ 490 per Sherpa, US$ 280 per person (those who do not go to summit due to client reason),
- Respective expenses if one returns earlier from the expedition due to sickness or emergency purpose.
- Any extra services not mentioned herein cost inclusion
0 Reviews on Putta Himchuli Expedition View All