Reaching to the height of 8163m, the expedition to the 8th highest mountain in the world provides the climbers with one of the best views of the glaciers and mountain ranges in the world. This journey to the mid-west Nepal is located in one of the uncharted territories. From the summit of this spectacular mountain peak the view of the majestic mountains including Annapurna range and the beautiful Dhaulaigir.
The expected duration of the entire journey is around 55 days including around a month of climb from the Manaslu Base Camp (4750m) to the Manaslu summit and back. The journey starts from the drive from Kathmandu to Arughat from where the climbers start their trek to the Manaslu Base Camp. They pass through exquisite places like Macha Khola (930m) and Lho (3180m). Throughout the journey, the adventurers can gaze their eyes upon one of the most beautiful works of art that nature has to offer. The scenic route of the Himalayas, the lushness of the grassland, the alpine forests, traditional Nepali Villages, you name it, this journey has it all.
However, as beautiful and grand this journey be, it definitely is not for faint of hearts. Considered as one of the most different expeditions in the country, the trail goes roughly as we proceed further. The climb to the top requires top notch physical condition and immense stamina. Similarly, previous experience in the mountaineering department is a must and beginners are not advised to take on this arduous journey. Our expert’s climbers here at Bomjan Treks and Expedition will make sure that the climbers will see the end of this expedition with proper trekking materials and necessary climbing procedures.
Included in the Cost
- Airport transportation as per your arrival date to join the Manaslu expedition
- Standard hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on B/B plan.
- Private transportation to and from the expedition starting points.
- Manaslu summiteers climbing Sherpa (01 Sherpa: 02 climbers ratio).
- Group climbing gears like rope, ice bar etc.
- Manastu expedition peak climbing permit and all government taxes.
- Manaslu National part permit fee.
- Full board high altitude meal while trekking to base camp and climbing Manaslu.
- Liaison officer with all his expenses.
- Expedition manager, Expedition cook, support crew and porters with their equipments, daily wages, food, insurance etc.
- All camping and kitchen equipment including base camp tents, dining tent with table and chair, kitchen tent, toilet tent etc.
- Mountain Hardware high altitude tents while climbing the Manaslu expedition.
- 02 @ 4 liters Oxygen with TOP OUT regulator and mask for the use while on Manaslu expedition.
- EPI gas and burner for high clim.
Not Included in the Cost
- International airfare and airport tax.
- Nepal entry visa fees.
- Medical and personal high risk insurance.
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu.
- Bar & Beverage Bills.
- Personal equipment & climbing gears.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation.
- Climbing Bonus for Manaslu Base Camp staffs, tips and personal nature expenses.
- Permit fees and custom charge for Sat phone, communication gadget and commercial filming while on Manaslu expedition.
0 Reviews on Manaslu Expedition View All