- Destination: Nepal
- Trip Grade: Strenuous
- Group size: 2+
- Best Seasons: Spring, Autumn
Himlung Himal is one of the as of late opened tops for climbing and is situated amongst Manaslu and Annapurna ranges with an elevation of 7126 meters lies in the remote corner of Nepal and Tibet visitor. Beforehand a limited locale, Nepal Government opened the area just in 1992 by thus far just a couple campaign groups including Japanese and French have summitted Mount Himlung. Endeavor for Himlung Himal takes after Round Annapurna course to Koto and from Koto towards remote towns of Nepal and Tibet fringe. Going through two intriguing Tibetian towns of Nar and Phu.. The course goes through high pinnacles and passes, icy masses, remote towns, limit crevasses, woods, rocks, springs, Gompas and exceptional social settlements. The campaign additionally offers secretive culture and all encompassing mountain perspectives of Nandadevi, Rajramba, Api Himal, Kappa Chuli Peak and some more.
We set up our Base Camp at a height 4,850m on a verdant land. While our solid group of sherpas staffs set up camps, endeavor individuals have the opportunity to going all over for acclimatization. Three higher camps will be set up over the Base Camp. Camp 1 at 5,450 meters. Camp 2 at 6150 meters. Camp 3 at 6375 meters. The last some portion of the summit includes steep and cold climb. In the wake of summitting, plummet to Camp 3. The following day, drop to the Base Camp.
- Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu & transfer to Hotel
- Day 02: Preparing expedition
- Day 03: Expedition briefing in Ministry of tourism
- Day 04: Drive Kathmandu – Besi sahar – Chamche – lodge
- Day 05: Syange – Tal – Lodge
- Day 06: Tal – Koto – Lodge
- Day 07: Koto – Daramsala – camping
- Day 08: Daramsala – Phu Khola – camping
- Day 09: Phu Khola – Phugaun – Camping
- Day 10: Phugaun – Himlung Base camp-camping
- Day 11-27: Climbing Period of mount Himlung
- Day 28: Preparation for depart
- Day 29: Base Camp – Phugaun
- Day 30: Phu Khola – Dharmasal
- Day 31: Daramsala – Koto
- Day 32: Koto – Tal
- Day 33: Tal – Chamche & drive to Kathmandu
- Day 34: Kathmandu
- Day 35: Final Departure
Included in the Cost
- All airport/hotel transfers.
- · Fully Organized Trekking and Climbing.
- · Hotel as per your choice of category in Kathmandu in BB plan.
- · All guided tours and entry fees in Kathmandu.
- · All accommodation and meals during the trek.
- · All road transportation: traveling by local bus/tourist bus/ private vehicle.
- · An experienced English-speaking licensed holder trekking guide & trekking & climbing staffs.
- · Climbing gears and camping equipments.
- · All government and local taxes.
- · All necessary paper works and permits (national park fees, trekking permit, climbing permit).
- · Staffs insurance and wages.
- · Farewell dinner.
Not Included in the Cost
- Nepal Visa fee.
- · International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- · Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- · Travel and rescue insurance.
- · Any unforeseen events.
- · Personal equipments and clothing.
- · Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc).
- · Garbage deposit.
- · Tips.
0 Reviews on Himlung Expedition View All