- Destination: Nepal
- Trip Grade: Moderate
- Group size: 2+
- Best Seasons: Spring, Autumn
Himalaya Gangapurna(7455m) is reagarded as most beautiful Himalaya located in the Annapura region between Annapurana III and Tilicho Peak. It is close to Manag district. Mount Gangapurna was climbed by a German team in 1965 until then no one had succeeded. It offes a wonderfull viwes of many Himalayan like Annapurna I, Annapurna II, Annapurna III, Annapurna IV, Mt. Manaslu 8163m, Pisang Peak, Tilicho Peak, Chulu west and Chulu east peak etc… Since Mt. Gangapurna has been many mountaineers summit this peak. Mt. Gangapurna expedition strats from Besi sahar followed by the Marshyandi River, tal, chame, Pisang and Manag and to the base camp. It is full of Technical Mountain and with lots of ice and snowy route. You will also have a chance to visit the famous temple Muktinath on the way.
Day 01: Arrival
After arrival at Tribhuwan international airport Kathmandu,
Day 02-03: Rest and prepare day
In this day we will take rest and prepare for assignment & briefing from the guide
Day 04: Drive from Kathmandu to Besisahar (823m.)
We will drive from Kathmandu to Besisahar which will take about six hour over night at a lodge.
Day 05: Beshi shahar to Bahundanda (1305m)
We have to trek about 5 hours from Beshi shahar to Bahundanda. Overnight at lodge
Day 06: Bahundanda to Chyamche (1,430m.)
We have to trek for about six hour from Bahundanda to Chyamche.
Day 07: Chyamche to Dharapani (1,860m.)
We have to trek from chyamche to Dharapani which will take about 5 hour.
Day 08: Dharapani to Chame (2,670m.)
We have to trek from Dharapani to Chame which will take about 5 and ½ hour
Day 09: Chame to Pisang (3,100m.)
We have to trek from Chame to Pisang which will take about 5 hour
Day 10: Pisang to Manang (3,440m.)
We have to trek from Pisang to Manang which will take about 5 hour
Day 11: Rest day
We have to take rest for a whole day for acclimatization and roam around the village.
Day 12: Manang to Gangapurna Base Camp (4600m)
We have to trek from Manang to Gangapurna base camp and prepare there for next day.
Day 13-34: Climbing Period (Gangapurna Summit 7,455m).
In this period we will climb the summit.
Day 35: Preparation to returning
In this day we will prepare for returning back.
Day 36: Manang to Thorong Phedi (4,420m.)
Then we will trek back from manang to thorong phedi which will take about six and ½ hours.
Day 37: Muktinath to Jomsom via Kagbeni (2,895 m.)
Then we will trek back from Muktinath to jomsom via Kagbeni which will take about four and ½ hours.
Day 38: Jomsom to Pokhara to pokhara
Then we move to pokhara by flight. Then Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist mini bus that takes about six hours. Or you can also fly from Pokhara to Kathmandu, which takes about 25 minute’s. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 39: Kathmandu
You can roam around Kathmandu valley or you can do shoping.
Day 40: Departure
After breakfast we will transfer you to Tribhuvan International airport (TIA) three hour before your flight you have to reach there
Included in the Cost
- 4 Nights 3 star hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu flight ticket with 40kg cargo
- Package includes 40kg cargo Kath. – Lukla and 25kg back
- Trekking food, accommodation Lukla – Everest BC & back
- Food for trekking (breakfast, lunch, dinner) available hotels
- Expedition food in Mt. Everest BC (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- 1 climber get 40kg load from Lukla -Everest BC, 30kg back
- 1 tent for 1 climber in Everest base camp north face/similar
- Mattress, dining, toilet store tent, table and chair base camp
- Everest expedition liaison officer’s allowances with fly ticket
- Life-medical-rescue helicopter insurance staff-liaison officer
- Climbing permit Everest expedition south side normal route
- Arrival and departure transfer airport – hotel – airport 2 time
- Experience expedition base camp guide-cook & kitchen boy
- Emergency oxygen – mask and regulator use (If use, pay it)
Not Included in the Cost
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Climbing food, Gas, equipment
- Emergency evacuation in case
- Custom duty import goods tax
- Carrying bonus Sherpa USD 1000
- Filming permit if service require
- Ice fall fee, fixed rope charge
- Garbage deposit Everest USD 4000
(sharing with all climbers)
0 Reviews on Gangapurna Expedition View All