Annapurna South Expedition
- Destination: Nepal
- Trip Grade: Strenuous
- Group size: 2+
- Best Seasons: Spring, Autumn
Annapurna south campaign (7219m) is well known undertaking in Annapurna locale. Mt. Annapurna south Expedition offers lovely Himalayan perspectives, off the beaten trail, exposit green woods of Rhododendron, lavish valleys, wonderful scene, conventional town. Mount Annapurna south undertaking should be possible with in four weeks including the trekking and climbing. We offer two diverse path for Annapurna south campaign from Annapurna base camp side and east to north course. We Himalaya Journey Treks and Expedition orchestrate the Annapurna south moving as per Adventure searchers/mountain dwellers wish and craving. Annapurna south undertaking required great physical wellness and climbing knowledge in Himalayas.
Mt. Annapurna south campaign start Nayapul/Phedi subsequent to driving one and half hour from Pokhara. On this campaign , HJT guide will take you on well off the beaten trail, on to long, remote mountain edges, through exposit timberland and to visit customary towns. Perspectives of the Annapurna and the enormous mass of Mt. Dhaulagiri and Machhapuchhre are totally amazing and supplement a number of our exceptional campgrounds amid this great trekking and undertaking of Annapurna South.
|Day 01||Arrival in Kathmandu transfer to hotel|
|Day 02||Sight seeing in Kathmandu Valley|
|Day 03||Briefing expedition|
|Day 04||Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara|
|Day 05||Drive from Suikhet and trek to Pothana|
|Day 06||Pathana to Ghandrung|
|Day 07||Ghandrung to Tadapani|
|Day 08||Tadapani to Dobatto|
|Day 09||Dobatto to Chistibung|
|Day 10||Chistibung to Khubra|
|Day 11||Khurba to Base camp of Annapurna South|
|Day 12 -28||Climbing Period Annapurna South|
|Day 13||Base Camp to Shownta|
|Day 29||Base Camp to Shownta|
|Day 30||Base Camp to Shownta|
|Day 31||Birethati to Nayapul|
|Day 32||Drive from Nayapul to Pokhara|
|Day 33||Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu|
|Day 34||Departure to your destination|
|Day 35||Final Departure|
Included in the Cost
- Permit Fee (Royalty) of Annapurna South
- 5 nights accomodation with bed & breakfast at 3 star Hotel
- Kathmandu – Pokhara – Kathmandu transfer by coach
- Full board trekking with lodge & Food for BC Expedition period
- Porter to BC & while back Pokhara
- Equipment: trekking equipment for BC, 1 tent for 2 persons, dining tent, toilet tent, table and chares, Mattresses
- All kitchen equipment for BC
- Liaison office allowances ,staff’s equipment allowances, flight ticket, insurance for staffs
- Annapurna Conservatio Fee.
- Local Transfer airport-hotel-airport
- Staff: Base camp Guide, Cook, Kitchen helper
- All necessary taxes.
- Agency service charge
Not Included in the Cost
- Personal expenses
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- High altitude (climbing) food, fuel, Gas above BC & personal climbing gear each climber
- Personal accident insurance and emergency evacuation, Helicopter rescue
- International Airport Departure Tax
- Nepal custom duty for import of expedition goods arriving into Nepal, cargo.
- Bar bills & beverage.
- Extra expenses for personal
- Climbing Sherpa
0 Reviews on Annapurna South Expedition View All