Popularly known as the 10th highest peak in the world, Annapurna (8091 m) is segregated by Kali Gandaki region from the great gorge that slices through the Himalayas. Surrounded by glaciers on the western and northwestern regions, breathtaking views follow the expedition. Come explore the mystique surrounding Annapurna, explore the panoramic views of the sky high mastiffs, and explore the journey to the top of the challenging peak of Annapurna, with Bomjan Treks and Expedition.
Annapurna I was the first climbed mountain peak over 8000 meters. However, this expedition is considered to be dangerous, difficult and unpredictable. Make this expedition indelible with our expert group of individuals and guides from Bomjan Treks and Expedition, who will manage everything for you. Annapurna named after the “Goddess of the Harvests” stands out to its meaning as it is surrounded by dense Annapurna Conservation Area followed by spectacular setting of Annapurna massif. This perilous expedition requires trekkers to gather a lot of physical strength and thrust for adventure.
This expedition is not for the faint hearted, and requires prior climbing experience. Known for being the death zone for mountaineers, the fatality rate of thus mountain is high. It is hence advised to take part in this exquisite journey of a lifetime, with a strong heart and some prior experience, for successful climb.
The Southern face of Annapurna is considered to be one of the steepest, which makes the expedition thrilling, difficult and demanding in terms of commitment and confidence. Despite the difficulty, the southern route is considered the standard route to Mt. Annapurna as the north face encounters many avalanches and plagues in and around the region. Explore the panoramic view of astounding mountain range and fascinating scenery of sun kissing the snowcapped mountains nearing the deep blue sky in Annapurna expedition.
Included in the Cost
- 2 Nights 2 star hotel in Pokhara with bed and breakfast
- Climbing permit for Annapurna South7,219m. expedition
- Kathmandu-Pokhara – Kathmandu transfer by tourist bus
- Trekking and expedition food for Annapurna base camp
- Porter Dhampus to base camp and base camp Dhampus
- 1 tent for1 climber in mount Annapurna south base camp
- Dining tent, shower tent toilet tent, table, chair, mattresses
- Expedition allowances, daily wages Liaison officer & staff
- Life, medical, rescue insurance for staffs & Liaison officer
- Conservation Permit Annapurna South 7219m. expedition
- Pick up and drop from Kathmandu airport – hotel – airport
- 1 Base camp guide, cook, kitchen helper-necessary porter
- 1 member get 30kg (1 porter) carrying climbing equipment
- Solar panel for batteries charging & lighting in base camp
- Welcome dinner with Nepal songs and dance Kathmandu
Not Included in the Cost
- Personal equipments for climbing
- Personal expenses for expedition
- Lunch & dinner Kathmandu-Pokhara
- Climbing food, gas above base camp
- Life, Medical insurance all climbers
- Emergency rescue evacuation
- Fix rope, climbing tents for high camp
- Tips for BC staff, bar & beverage bills
- Summit bonus for climbing guide
0 Reviews on Annapurna Expedition View All